**********

"He wants you to tap into your animal side, and get angry?" Stiles asks. After Scott told us, what Derek said to him in the car park, last night.

"Yeah" Scott says.

"Alright but correct me if I'm wrong, but every time you do that, you try to kill someone, and that someone is usually, me and Rose" Stiles says

"I know, that's what he means, when he says, he doesn't know if you can teach me, I have to be able to control it" Scott says.

"Well who is he going to teach you, how to do that?" Stiles asks.

"I don't know, I don't think he does either" Scott says.

Derek might not be able to teach him, the the person, who taught him, might be able to" I smile.

"Who is that?" Scott asks.

"Me, look, I know Derek's methods aren't the greatest, but with me, I can teach you. All supernatural creatures need an anchor, of sorts. It could be anything, Derek's in anger, someone I know, is her brother, I have an idea who yours is, but I need Stiles's help. When are you seeing him again?" I ask.

"You taught Derek?" Scott asks.

"Yes" I say.

"He's picking me up after work" Scott says.

"After work, ok in that case we have till the end of the school day then. Meet me at the oval in your free period" I say. And he nods.

"To do what?" Scott asks.

"To teach you myself" I say, dragging Stiles to Coach's office, and getting and heart rate monitor, a lacrosse stick, lacrosse balls, duck tape, and Coach's phone. Putting it all in a bag.

And bell then rings again, and we put the things in our lockers. Going to lunch, I sit down with Boyd, I love sitting with Boyd, he's fun to hang around with. I try to be friends with everyone, I'm not that popular, but I am a nice person, and I hate it when people think they don't have any friends, so I be their friend. Talking about friends, I need to get in touch with Isaac so I can start tutoring him, and I can find out where he is getting all the bruises and cuts.

Talking to Boyd helps me get away from my crazy supernatural life, and makes me feel normal.

After taking about random things, the bell rings. I say bye to Boyd and I walk to my locker, but I see Isaac standing in front of it.

"Hello stranger" I smile.

"Hi Rose, umm I was wondering if you umm read my card I sent you when you were in the hospital?" Isaac asks, nervously.

"Yes I did read it, and I will be happy to help you in chemistry, and any other subject you need help with, but I can't do it this week, unfortunately I still have detention all week, but text me, and we can meet up" I smile, getting the bag out my locker, and closing my locker shut, and locking it.

"Really! Thank you so much! I will definitely text you, and we can meet up. You are a live saver!" Isaac says, giving me a hug, and running to his class. Walking down the hall way to the lacrosse field, I bump into Matt.

"Omg! Matt I'm so sorry! Are you ok?" I ask, bending down to get his paper he dropped.

"It's ok, I'm ok" Matt says, smiling. "Hey, um I saw you talking to Isaac, what was all that about?" He asks.

"Oh, he just asked me if I could help him study for chemistry" I smile, standing up and giving him his papers back.

"Thanks Rose" Matt smiles.