CHAPTER 57 (Final)

LEE SHINHYE'S POV.

We arrived at Jeju island and the view was so beautiful. The clear blue water and the sound of the waves was just so relaxing. The white sand that's covering all your feet when your walking.

It's been long since i've been out the beach and it felt so great to be here with my friends.

So we went to our cottage and put all our things (a/n- just changing things about jeju island, since i don't know if  they have cottages.)

"Damn, i didn't know jeju island would be this beautiful." Jhope said looking amazed.

"I know right." Jungkook said while looking straight ahead to the ocean while smiling.

Then someone called us from behind and ran up to us looking excited..

"Guys guys!" Taehyung shouted and with a beach outfit.

"Woah woah, chill bro." Yoongi said.

"Let's go swim now!" He said grinning looking like a child who wants to swim in the water so bad.

"You go ahead, we're changing first" Jhope said and started taking off her clothes...

"Woah woah woah, hold up.." Jungkook said while stopping him with hand.

"Here?" He said.

"Yeah, is there a problem?" He said and raised an eyebrow.

"There are women in front of us hyung!" He said as he pointed me, suzy and unnie.

"So?" He said and laughed hardly.

"Are going to show them your nasty underwater?" He said.

"Yah yah, it's fine, we're going to the changing room anyways." Unnie said and laughed.

"See you in a bit." I said and grabbed my swimsuit.

Then the three of us headed our way to the changing room. We went individually to a room and started changing.

I wore my swimsuit that suzy had chosen for me and it was exactly fit for my body.

"I'm done guys." Unnie and suzy said and the same time and heard the door opened.

"You done shinhye?" Suzy said.

"Yep!" I said and grabbed my clothes i took off and wore my beach hat and my sunglasses.

As soon as i went out they all looked at me shocked and amazed.

"Damnnnn girl! Hot!" Suzy said as he looked at me from head to toe.

"Woah, it's the first time i've seen you wear a bikini shinhye!" Unnie said and smiled brightly.

Then i laughed and rolled my eyes on them..

"You two look so good too now come on." I said and walked ahead of them.

JEON JUNGKOOK'S POV.

We were changing while taehyung hyung playing himself on the water looking like a damn child who has never been to a beach before.

We were done changing and we sat while one of them laying down one of the beach beds.

So jimin hyung was beside and the other side was for taehyung hyung. Six of us where relaxing while the other member is on the water collecting shells.

Then i kinda sense it in the corner of my left eye that there were 3 person who are walking towards here  so i turned my head around to the left side and saw shinhye and the two girls showing their bikinis.