CHAPTER 50

LEE SHINHYES POV.

After so many hours of just sitting in the classroom doing the same thing with the both us in every hour..except breaks...school has finally ended for the day. we were just sitting all day not listening to the teacher,but instead, just staring at each other while our head on our own desk.

We don't want to act as couple during classes, because i know, that'll only make the class look at us in disgusted way. well yeah to be honest, i'm one of those people. some couples out there doing lovey things in exggrated way, cuddling each other in public where people gets to see them is actually not a thing for me. i would rather just hang out with the person i love everywhere we go, but i do like the things we could do outside thought, outside when there is no people and a quiet place, just like the place where jungkook and i are officially together..at the park.

Anyways, school has ended and our classroom was already empty except me, jungkook and my other friends. i stood up and he did the same thing too.

"sooo..what now?" Taehyung said while all of them were still seated on their seats.

"i don't know" jimin said while reading a book.

"any plans for today? since school has ended." seokjin said while crossing his legs

then suddenly, i felt a vibration in my bag. so i opened it and grabbed my phone and there was a text message from my teammate in our team. it saids..

'shinhye, coach told us to do training right now. there is an upcoming event this friday.'

                                               -johan

"oh? why did coach suddenly told us today? i didn't bring my training clothes.." i said lowly while looking at my phone.

"what is it?" jungkook said as he looked at me.

then i looked at him.

"oh it's nothing, it's just my teammate suddenly texted me that we have training today, and i didn't expect coach just told us today when i didn't bring my training clothes." i said.

"oh taekwondo training?" jimin said as he smiled.

"ofcourse you idiot, you already know she's a taekwondo fighter." yoongi said as he smacked jimin's arm.

"Ow! hyung! is it wrong for me to ask that question?" he said as he was holding his ar from pain.

"yes." he said calmly.

"then that's your problem,not mine." he said as he gave yoongi a 'tch' look.

"are we just going to continue seeing you two argue over a one small thing?" namjoon said.

"no" jimin said as he pouted.

cute

" then both of you stop acting like a kid." namjoon orderly said sounded like a father.

"yes father." jimin said and chuckled.

"aigo." seokjin said and chuckled.

Then taehyung look at me and spoke.

"So what time is your training? we'll take you there" he said.

"uh..training will start.." i said as i looked at my watched " in a hour."

"okay we'll take you there." taehyung said as he stood up and all of them stood too grabbing their bags.

"no no, it's okay. suzy and i can just go there ourselves." i said assuring them.

"are you sure?" jhope said.

"atleast one of us can send the both of you to the sports complex." jhope said looking concerned.

"guys please, i can manage myself. i can use my skills if someone tries to harm me." i said and laughed.

"right. you're the one." jungkook said and winked at me and i blushed.

"yah jungkook, why don't you go with them." taehyung said.

 jungkook looked at me while smiling.

"oh yes sure!" he said as he put his arm around me.

"well then, take care then. we'll be heading home first. bye." namjoon said.

and they all started to walked towards the door and walked outside and left us both in the classroom.

"uh..n-no, it's fine, really." i said.

"what? what's wrong? you don't like having me around?" he said as he pouted.

then i was hesitating to response..

"well, it's okay fo-" he said but i cut him off.

" no!...uh i mean yes you can come with me. it's just i'm too embarrass to fight infront of you." i said as i lowered my head.

then silence for a second and he touch my face with both of his hand and held my head high.

"it's not like the first time i've seen you fight. i've seen you fight for a thousand times already shinhye, you even beat us out before. there's nothing to be ashmed of." he said and smiled sincerely.

then i blushed.

"oh!..oh! you blushed!" he said as he noticed my cheeks and laughed.

"yah i'm not!" i said as i smacked his arm and walked out of the classroom quickly trying to avoid from seeing my tomato cheeks.

damn it shinhye!

"wait up!" i heard him shouted and i just continued to walked fastly.

A/N- hello guys! another fighting scene with shinhye! but it's just a training hehe, for me, there no cool moves yet. i just thought of it to write this part. hope you all enjoy. and yeah it's quiet boring right? hehe don't worry.

stay stuned on the next chapter! don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT! i'm sorry for this boring chapter! i promise there will be more upcoming cool chapters! just always stay tune to this story.

I LOVE YOU! <3

-@VictoryJeon