CHAPTER 30

LEE SHINHYE'S POV.

Just as i expected,we arrived back at our classroom sat at our seats. I looked at my watch,and there was only 3 minutes left before lunch will end.

So i just sat there, looking outside of the window with my earphones tugged in my ear. The music matched the moment i was looking outside, admiring the sky, trees and everything that i'm seeing.

I just placed my arm on the table and lifted up and rested my chin on the palm of my hands.

Soon, i turned my head around and saw jungkook laying down his head on the table facing me and just stared at me softly.

How long has he been staring at me?

"Yah, how long have you been staring at me?" I said and raised an eyebrow.

"The moment when you sat in your chair." He said calmly while staring at me.

"Yah, knocked it off. You're weird."  I said and rolled my eyes.

"Is it weird for someone to stare at you?" He said.

"Just leave me in peace will you?" I said and rolled my eyes.

I didn't mind what he said,instead i just continued playing and listening to the music.

Minutes later, i heard the bell rang so i take my earphones off and my phone and put it back in my bag.

Then the teacher entered the classroom and started the lessons. I looked at jungkook who already slept peacefully with his face facing me.

I looked at him with an annoyed expression,but as soon as i was staring at him,my expression became blank and soft.

I just looked at him sleeping peacefully. I slowly held my hand towards his face, but i realized, i don't know what i'm doing so i immediately put my hand back and cleared my throat.

What do you think you're doing shinhye?

Then, i just continued looking outside.

~HOURS LATER~

Hours later, the bell rang and it was already dismissal. So i put my things back on my bag and stood up and looked at jungkook still sleeping.

So ignored him and started walking, until i reached to the door and stopped. I looked at jungkook.

Don't tell me he'll sleep here if he doesn't wake up?

So i walked back towards him and i tapped his shoulder. He wasn't moving.

"Yah,jungkook-ah." I said lowly.

So i tapped his shoulder again, and he was still not moving.

"Jungkook? Yah wake up now" I said calmly.

He wasn't moving even a single move. I was getting nervous of why he wasn't moving so i shake him off.

"Yah jungkook! Yah!" I shouted in nervousness while shaking him off.

I was breathing heavily, and my heart was beating nervously. So i touched her forhead and my eyes widened, he was hot. Her temperature is fucking hot, hotter than a hot water.

So i went to the teacher's office and called my adviser. I told her that jungkook has a fever  so we went back to the classroom.