CHAPTER 51

LEE SHINHYE'S POV.

We arrived at the sports center including suzy with us. i told jungkook to just wait outside of the room since it's a room only full with girls. so suzy and i went in the room and went to our lockers and dropped my bag in the chair. 

"good for you, you have your training clothes." i said and sigh.

"what? wait...you didn't bring your training clothes?" he said as he started unbuttoning his uniform.

"no...i wasn't able to bring my clothes because i did'nnt know we have training today." i said as i slammed my head slightly to my locker.

"i thought you knew already." she said still changing.

"last minute." i said.

"jonghae texted me last night, he also texted you that we have training today right?" she said andd finished changing.

"yes he texted me...just today after school." i said and sigh deeply.

"you have extra? i'll returned it to you after i washed it when i go home." i said.

then again, she opened her locker and went  through her gym bag searching.  after a coupple of minutes she only had me a black sport legging.

"sorry, it was the only one that's on my bag. try searching your locker, maybe you have atleast a shirt in there." she said and closed back her locker.

then soon, i opened my locker and search deeply, putting aside my other equipments. sooner enough, i found just a plain tshirt. 

"yes!" i said as i raised with a fist pump.

"alright, changed now, i'll meet you outside." she said and chuckled and saw her walked outside of the door.

then i quickly changed and tied my hair and put my uniform in my locker and started walking towards the door barefooted..as you all know that taekwondo fighters only trained with their barefoot only.

so soon i was now outside of the door and saw suzy and jungkook at the other side. they were talking something which made me curious.

"suzy?" i said as i walked closer to them.

"oh hey, you done?" she said.

"yes, what you two have been talking about?" i said as i ooked at jungkook with his usual soft and handsome face.

"oh yeah, i was just giving him a warning if he tries to hurt you. i did tell him, whatever it takes, he must not hurt you." she said and as he half close his eyes and fakely glared at jungkook.

then i laughed.

"i'm watching on you" she said while gesturing two fingers from her eyes to his eyes.

then i pin his head down and as i wrapped my arm around her neck as a wrestling thing.

"yah,let's go training now! scold him later!" i yelled while laughing.

"yah yah shinhye let me go!" she yelled.

then i let her go and laughed.

"your so stubborn." i said as i poke her forehead.

"ow! yah!" she said rubbing it.

"i'll be right behind you." i said as i gesture my head to go ahead.

"tch, alright. don't be late." she said and rolled my eyes on me and chuckled.

then she ran away.