CHAPTER 16

LEE SHINHYE'S POV.

We positioned ourselves on the ring. As soon as we positioned ourselves,i smirked at him and raised my eyebrow. And he smirked back

Let's see who will lose this fight, jungkook.

He blow the whistle and we started walking slowly to each other, preparing for our attack. As soon as he was closed to me he raised his right arm and landed on me but i was not able to receive it because i immediately leaned away.

I leaned away,so we changed our direction. His eyes widened and his smirked expression faded. I smirked widely and calm.

There's no way you can beat an ace, jungkook.

I can hear him breathed deeply and walked again closely towards me. He raised his left hand and was able to hit my cheek,i was not able to leaned away because i didn't know that came up too suddenly so i stumbled back but it was not quite hurt for me.

I get hit so many times,jungkook.

"Thought you have good skills hyeshin" He said smirking and chuckled.

Oh i'll return it back jungkook.

"You'll see" I said in a tone that made me confident.

I stood up properly so we were again close to each other. And again he gave me multiple punches in my body. And that made me stumbled alot.

I have to admit,he's stronger than I thought. But that doesn't mean he's stronger than me. I have full potential about myself. I can't just let him know that i'm weak,i can show it to him that i'm better than just doing Taekwondo.

"C'mon hyeshin, it would be more interesting if you knock me out." He said and he made a hand gesture as sign for me to fight him back and  while smirking.

I chuckled in a serious tone. Honestly that made me pissed,the way his hand gestures.

"Not this time jungkook. You'll get what you want." I said and and titled my head from side to side exercising it.

Then i walked slowly towards him with both arms are up infront of me.

I smirked,thinking of way that would make him regret.

Don't get your hopes high up,Mr.Kingka.

You don't have any idea who you're fighting.

So i raised my right arm and landed on his cheek and with a super upper left cut to his chin..he stumbled back but i was not finish yet..i gave him a high kick towards the direction of his cheek and landed him with a kick on his stomach.

Oh i forgot..

Taekwondo is not just about kicking, jungkook, it's also a part of  punching.

Mind me doing this to you?

He stumbled back, so what i did..

I did my secret move that i haven't show it for awhile. So i did my super fly high right kick and landed on his face. And....FELL DOWN.

Regretting it now?

He fell down with his hand on his head, showing his pain expression. He looked at me with eyes widened,thinking how did i just do that and how a girl can beat up with a boy.

Not all girls are weak, jungkook.

He was still on the floor with his hand on his head. He was still looking at me,shocked. I rolled my eyes in a confident way and walkdd towards him.