CHAPTER 46

LEE SHINHYE'S POV

We all finished eating and taehyung paid the bill. We went outside and i looked at my watch and it was already 7:30 p.m.

"I'm going home now, see you on Monday guys." Seokjin said and started walking far away from us.

But then namjoon started to follow him too.

"Hyung! Wait up!" He said and ran up to him.

And since namjoon followed seokjin, they all did the same thing too except jungkook who was just beside me. I looked at suzy beside me and her expression were already weird the moment i looked at her. She was smirking deeply and winked at me.

"Oh jungkook, i'll go with them. Take care of shinhye okay? If anything happens to her, i won't let you live." She orderly said to him and looked back at me.

She leaned closer to my ear..

"Goodluck! I hope something will happen to the both of you! Fighting!" She whispered loudly and walked away.

Then she suddenly ran away to them.

"Y-yah yah suzy! Are you just going to leave me here?" I shouted far away.

"Jungkook's with you! You'll be fine!" She shouted back and showing me a thumbs up.

Great, now she left me here...with him. I'm actually calm on the outside, but when it comes to this situation, eventually with him, i'm not okay in the inside.

Cursed you suzy..

How could you do this to your bestfriend? (ಥʖ̯ಥ)

Well usually, all friends are like that. Mostly when it comes to this situation.

So we were just standing there. I looked at him and he was looking at me too, seriously i can feel my cheeks burning up, he must have noticed already my hot cheek.

"Let me take you home." He said and smiles sincerely at me.

That smile..

Why have i not seen that precious and sincere smile before.

"Sure." I said and smiled back.

We started walking down the street to the bus station. It was quiet between us but sooner or later  he began talking.

"Shinhye.." He said while walking and looking straightly to our direction while walking with his hand on both sides pockets.

"Mmm?" I hummed in response while walking and just looking straightly to my direction

"Are you free tomorrow?" He said with a normal tone.

"I don't have anything to do than just to sit all day and watched tv in my house, yes i'm free why?" I said with a questioning tone.

"Good, then maybe we could hangout tomorrow then? I mean, just at the park tomorrow night. You don't have to dress formally." He said and i can see it in the corner of my eye, he was shy.

Cute ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Why?" I said getting the curiosity out of me.

Then we arrived at the bus station and he looked at me and smiled a little bit.

"You'll find out, and i think it's best if we meet only the two of us. Meet me at the park tomorrow night okay? I'll text you the time later." He said and just lookes straight to my eyes.

"Okay then.." I said and stared at him.

We were staring at each other for about 10 seconds. I just wanted to see him close, well yeah i've been close to him everyday, even my body had already been closed to him..no wait not exactly close as in close to his body, what i meant is that i already touches him, even hug me back at the hospital when unnie was in bad condition. But that time  i wasn't feeling anything, but confused feelings. I didn't know what i felt back then, but now i've come to realized that maybe what i'm feeling right now is growing.

I stopped staring at him and turned around and went inside the bus and sat near the window and saw him waving, and did the same too.

I arrived at my house and saw unnie sitting at the living room watching tv, she saw me walking in.

"Hi unnie!" I said and grinned

"Oh you're home already, eat, i made dinner for you." She said while looking at the tv.

"Aigo, i already ate outside. Sorry, but let the other maids eat it i'm already full." I said while rubbing my tummy.

"Aigo, you could've told me before you ate dinner, okay okay." She said and started focusing back to the tv.

"I'll be in my room." I said and started walking to my room and went in.

I changed into pyjamas and shirt. I grabbed my phone and landed myself in the bed and put my phone beside me, later on i felt sleepy of waiting jungkook's text, i wasn't able to control my sleepyness so i continuously fell asleep.

A/n- hi guys! I wonder what could be the next chapter...*smirks*. Just wondering hehe.

Stay tuned and DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT! I LOVE YOU ALL!! ❣❣❣❣❣ and THANK YOU FOR 8K READS! I didn't expect to reached up this high, seriously i didn't expect it at all. I didn't expect you guys would read my lame story 😅. BUT THANK YOU 💘

Guys, if you're reading my story you have to vote! Okay? Okay! 👌😊

-@VictoryJeon