CHAPTER 41

LEE SHINHYE'S POV.

I woke up in the morning and stood up and went directly to the bathroom.Minutes had passed, i went out with a bathrobe around my body and went to the closet and wore my school uniform and did the rest of my morning routine.

I grabbed my bag that has my phone and my wallet in it too and went outside the room and throw it on tje couch.

I ate the breakfast unnie made me for me and just keeping up things straight.

"Thanks for the meal unnie! Gotta go!" I said as i was running to the door and went to the van quickly.

I arrived on school too early and went in straightly to the rooftop.

Don't get curious people why i suddenly did this..

They were all in here including suzy, so we just gathered around relaxing.

"Guys stick to the plan okay?" Yoongi said which his idea was great.

Diverse Knowledge.

"Yeah"  We all said at the same time.

1 hour had passed and the bell rang and it means to call the students to come to their classrooms already.

So we all stood up and went out and walked downstairs. Once we reached to our floor, we started walking separate ways.

So as usual, Suzy and i started to walked together. I noticed the boys were together too, normally being the kingkas as usual as they were showing it out and just walking down the corridor far away from us.

Suzy and i reached to our classrooms differently and went in. As i went in, students didn't look at me as nerd one already because i'm not wearing my nerd look anymore.

"Yo shinhye! What's up?" Junsuk shouted and waved at me.

And i just smiled and nodded and continued to walk when i saw yara with her other bitches who's staring at me with deadly smirks on their faces.

Sometimes i feel like i'm about to puke just by seeing their filthy faces.

I can say jimin was right, yara is planning on something which jimin told us he heard and saw yara what she was been up to without letting her know that we already know what she's going to do, only me.

I looked at her with a serious and a cocky look which her expression turned confuse.

I already know what that smirk means you bitch.

So i rolled my eyes on her and arrived at my seat and sat. I saw outside of the window jungkook and the other boys walking towards here in the classroom.

They all went in normally and went to their seats which they are all seating beside each other except jungkook who is far away from them and sat beside me. well, he's been my seatmate since the first day of class which i really hate it to remember that day.

So anyways.. We we're already in our seats doing our own business as what yoongi planned.

I noticed yara walked outside of the classroom, alone ,without her friends, and that made us turned our heads and looked at each other with an investigator look.

I looked at jhope and gave him the head sign to follow her. So he stood up and went outside normally as i stood up also and went outside.

I went to follow jhope and arrived at the back gate.

"Yah" I whispered to jhope who was behind the wall peeking on yara, and i did the same thing.

I saw her talking to a bunch of guys, and i think they were all looking like gangsters. I saw yara giving them plenty of money.

"Make sure you're with me later to beat that bitch up." She said with a serious time tone.

"We won't let you down, what's her name again?" The guy said while smoking.

"Shinhye." She said and chuckled evilly.

Then jhope and i leaned away and leaned against the wall.

"Let's go back, before she finds out." He said and we ran silently and successfully arrived at the classroom before yara will arrived.

We went in quickly and went back to our seats and i was really panting so hard trying to catch my breathe.

I looked at yoongi and nodded each other, already understood of what we're going to do.

Then our class president suddenly went to the front and announced something.

"We won't be having a class today because Ms.Kyung is absent!" She said loudly and everyone started to scream in joy, jumping.

I looked at jungkook and the others showing my finger up an down as a sign to go to the rooftop.

They all nodded. Jungkook stood up and went together with them normally.  it would be very obvious if we go together if yara will suspect something.

Once they were now out of sight  i stood up and went outside suzy's clsssroom and bent my knees and walked carefully and went to her just beside the window.

"Yah! Rooftop!"i shouted but whispered to her. And went back to my position and stood up.

Then she suddenly stood up and raised her hand..

" Can i go to the restroom? Coz i really need to go, like right now." She said while fakely showing herself for peeing.

"Yes you may go." The teacher said and she went out immediately.

I grabbed her hands and ran quickly to the rooftop and they were already gathered around and went up to them and sat at the ground.

"Shinhye and jhope, what did you saw when you followed yara?" Seokjin said.

"We saw her talking to sime bunch of guys looking like gangsters and heard her said something about me 'beating up or end my life'." I said.

"Okay, so it's like what jimin said to us before. He saw her talking to a bunch of guys and heard her something about you too." Namjoon said.

"Okay so part of our planned work out, so that means our teacher is absent today. So let's come up with another ideas now." Jungkook said.

" What is it?" Taehyung said.

"Since we all know she's planning to beat or maybe end up your life, let's have another idea of what we can do about this gangsters." Jungkook said.

The atmosphere around us was serious, it felt like we were cops trying to find a solution, to catch the criminal.

Minutes later talking about each other's plans, the bell rang and it was already lunch time.

So we went downstairs and went to the cafeteria separately with them and with just suzy on my side.

Suzy and i started to walked towards the tray station when i saw yara with her friends are walking towards me and saw her foot and was about to tripped me down when i quickly let my foot avoid hers.

"You think i would let myself fell to the floor that easily?" I said and smirked and while crossing my arms.

"Oh yes dear, but i'll have more to do than just that." She said and smirked evilly.

"Oh sure you are.. But just remember.." I said and paused for a moment and walked slowly closer to her with arms crossed.

"You're not the only who's planning on something...." I said with a serious look and her eyes widened.

"Just don't get your hopes high up." I said and backed away and started walked away leaving her blank.

A/n- hey guys! So this chapter will still continue though! But first, i need to sleep 😅. My eyes are really dropping. I will continue the chapter once i wake up. Don't worry! Shinhye will impress you all!

SHINHYE THE FIGHTER IS BACK! THE FIGHTING WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR IS COMING!

Stay tuned! And don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!

ILOVEYOU MY CHINGUS! ALWAYS AND FOREVER!

-@VictoryJeon