CHAPTER 52

LEE SHINHYE'S POV.
~The Big Tournament [1pm]
(Still class day)

Today is the day, the big day to fight against all teams. Recalling that btch's face made me even nervous right now. I really don't know about her and hearing those words from people calling her 'the most greatest taekwondo in Korea' and 'all time winning champion in all tournaments' Made me think i'm in a low level against her.

All i could think right now is how i will fight against Kim Miri during the fight later if she's going to be my opponent in her team, and if she is..it's fate. Suzy already told me all about her which kinda makes me amazed. She's been a Taekwondo fighter for about 8 years until now and god knows why i haven't noticed her before even though i started doing taewondo at the age of 7 so it's straight 11 years than her.

I was in my bed, sitting while biting my nails with my mind rushing all thoughts and already prepared with my gym beside me.

It's still class day thought, and this tournament will be broadcast so i might seen on the tv. The tournament was on news too  and i bet all people and even my classmates want to watch it.

Jungkook and my other friends were not in school right now, they all planned in watching the tournament. I forced them to not just watch but to stay in school, but what can i so they're all so stubborn and really want to watch me so bad so i'm also happy and excited at the same time.

"Shinhye! Are you ready?" Unnie shouted from outside.

Then i washed away all my thoughts and lift my head up.

"Yes! I'm coming out!" I shouted back and grabbed my gym bag and stood up and looked myself in the mirror for one last time.

"You can do this shinhye, trust yourself! Fighting!" I said to myself while looking at the mirror and smiled positively.

Then soon i walked outside and suddenly startled..

"Is my art good?" She said while showing the banner infront of me.

"Unnie, do you have to that?" I said as i facepalm myself and chuckled.

"What? Am i not allowed to cheer my one only shinhye?"  She said with a tone.

"Whatever, let's just go." I said and gave her a  big smiled.

"Ok! Let's go!" She said ans grinned and.

Soon we went inside the van and started to drove on our way to 'Korea's Taekwondo Center.".  Which is a stadium. And i bet there all going to be full of people watching later.

Then my my phone suddenly beeped, so i opened it and jungkook and the others were already chatting which i'm also part of the groupchat.

GROUPCHAT

TH: shinhye! We're on our way!

JM: fighting!

JH: win it shinhye!

JK: yah guys, don't pressure her too much.

SZ: is shinhye only be the one to fight? I'm here too.

NJ: suzy fighting!

SZ: you only said that just because i told you -_-

SJ: we mean it.

ME: thanks guys, i'm on my way too.

SZ: shinhye, since its a stadium let's meet at the entrance.

JK: and we'll go straight inside. FIGHTING MY JAGI!

YG: not in here jungkook.

JK: you're just jealous because you don't have a girlfriend.

YG: why the fuck would i be jealous when i had no interest in girls.