CHAPTER 49

LEE SHINHYE'S POV.
- 1 month later

I arrived at school and already changed something that i actually don't want to show everyone, i arrived at school infront of the gate already and thanked the driver.

Then i hear students gasping, whispering.

"Omg, shinhye is so beautiful." One of them said.

"Is that her service car?" One of them also said.

"I heard she has plenty of cars in her home, though." Another one of them said.

But i didn't mind but continued walking inside and saw suzy waving at me.

We started to walked down the corridor and students keep staring at me.

"Hi shinhye!"

"Shinhye you're so beautiful!"

Then usually, boys kept running up at behind me while walking, begging me to be their girlfriend.

"Shinhye! Give me one chance!"

"I promise i'll be a good boyfriend to you!"

"I'll do whatever you want! Be my girlfriend!"

As soon as i arrived at the a quiet place and separated with suzy, still the boys are behind me shouting, begging at me, when a handsome guys appeared in front of me.

"Sorry boys, shinhye had already a boyfriend." He said and put his arm around my shoulder.

Then we stare at each of other for a minute and looked back at the boys again.

"Y-you?" The first one said.

Then jungkook nodded, i'm glad he didn't end up beating this boys.

"Look boys, i know you all have fallen for me, but i'm sorry i already have someone i love. I promise you will all find someone better than me." I said politely and smiled to them.

"How can we stop liking you, when you're a beautiful and kept showing us your good personality which even made us fall for you." One of them said and saw him pouted.

Then i chuckled.

"Even your smile and your laugh already shines my day."

"Yes that's right."

Then i looked at jungkook and gave him 'talk-to-them'. Then he sighs and moved closer to them.

"Boys, do you want to get beat up or what?" He said as he changed his expression to a frowned one.

"N-no." One of them said.

"Now all of you out of our sight, while i'm still being nice here." He said.

Then they all started to run away like horses, and i smacked at the back of his shoulder.

"Ow! What was that for?" He yelled in pain and hold his shoulders.

"Yah i told you to let them go away politely! Not for them to hear you're going to beat them up." I said and furrowed my eyebrows and looked at the other side.

Then he moved closer and touched my face with his both hands and lifted my head up.

"I'm sorry okay? It's just..that was the only thing on my mind to let them go away so they won't come back to you desperately begging you to be their girlfriend when they're are so many of them trying to get you." He said and sounded sincerely.

"And honestly, i was very jealous at that moment."

"I can't just let you give to another guy...you're not an object." He said as he lowly with a look on his face.

Soon, my expression turned bright and stared at him and touched his hands that's on both of my cheeks.

"I know." I said and smiled sincerely.

"You're worried that i might fall inlove to another guy and leave you..is that it?" I said and he nodded looking worried.

"I'm not going to leave you jungkook, you're lucky because out of all many guys in this world, you're the only who made my heart goes wild for you." I smiled at him and peck his lips.

Then he smiled brightly.

"I promise i won't ever leave you or hurt you." He said and peck my forehead.

"Let's go, before our class will start."

We started to walked down the corridor until we arrived at our classroom and went to our seats, which we're still seatmates.

Soon the teacher arrived and entered the classroom.

"Good morning class." Ms.Kyung said and we greet back.

Then she started the lesson. It was so boring that i had nothing to do. Now that i had nothing to do, i looked at jungkook and was already staring at me.

"Yah, stop staring, Ms.Kyung will caught us." I said trying not be obvious.

"I don't care if she'll catch me staring at you, she doesn't own my eyes." He said still with his arm rested on the table with his head rested on his hand sideways while staring at me.

Then i rolled my eyes.

"Just let me stare at your beautiful and precious face." He said looking inspired.

"Whatever." I said and smiled while shaking my head and grabbed my lecture notebook.

I was scanning my notebook, in every page until i scanned to the last page. A smiled appeared on my face when i saw the doodle i drew last time, i remembered when i had nothing to do that day in here and suddenly doodle about jungkook and i sitting together at a bench...which...it actually came in reality.

The one i drew turned into reality when we were together at the park a month ago and i just realized it now.

"Why are you smiling?" He said looking confused.

Then i showed it to him.

"Oh, you drew that?" He said.

"Yes, cute isn't?" I said and chuckled lowly.

"You're cuter than that." He said and winked at me.

"Yah, stop cheesy around here." I said and rolled my eyes and looked at the other way and just smiled.

Then i heard him laugh shortly and low and i can sense it he was smirking.

I lay down to my desk turning it to the side which is my head is facing towards jungkook. So he did the same.

"Let's just stay like this until the first class will done." He said.

And i nodded.

A/n- it's a great day to write such a sweet moment for them. Hello my great and supportive friends! Hope you had a good day/night!

Stay stuned and don't forget to REALLY VOTE and comment! Honestly, i do feel encourage and inspired when you are all reading and voting my story, you are all the reason why i'm still writing this story.

Before, i was about to delete this story when i reached chapter 13, but a friend suddenly sent me a message that my story was amazing, even though they were no climax part. She was the first one who really admired my story and that made my confidence in continuing this story leveled up, and that is EXOWORLD2003 guys i suggest you all to read her work especially she's working on right now "My Dance Tutor".

-@VictoryJeon