CHAPTER 53

LEE SHINHYE'S POV.

After all that had happened during the tournament, we were already now outside including suzy, unnie and jungkook and the others  and the trophy was on me, so i'm the who's gonna be in charge of it since i'm the ace of the team.

Soon people including all camera mans and reporters started to reached up to me..

"Ms. Lee Shinhye!" One of the reports said.

And jungkook and the others were all behind me.

"How did you defeat against the all time champion Kim Miri?" She said as she leaned the microphone near me.

"By training hard, that's it." I said as i smiled.

Then all reporters started the go near me struggling to ask me with their questions first with their microphones on me, asking so many questions that i couldn't hear their words so clearly. I was stuck at the center and jungkook and my other friends was trying to block from each sides, preventing any harmful cause.

"Guards!" Jungkook, taehyung and the others shouted.

Then i saw many guards trying to let the reporters go away. And i grabbed suzy and unnie's hand and tried to ran the three of us pass by them and saw my van and went in quickly.

Then jungkook and the others were still busy trying to run pass them..

"Come on faster!" Suzy shouted.

Then they started to get out of the way each step from tightness of the space..

Then.

Successfully went out of the crowd out and ran fastly as they could while people started to run from behind and they quickly rushed inside and suzy immediately closed the door until people started to tap the windows aith their cameras flashing.

"Hoo.." Suzy said and wiped her sweat.

"Let's go now ahjussi." I said.

And started to drove.

The boys were at the back.

"Uh..what just happened back there? I thought i was going to die ." Suzy said.

"Trying to make a news about shinhye...?" Taehyung said.

"Guys there are just reporters." I said.

"Yes they are but that could make you famous, though. We don't know you might end up getting endorse to a commercial." Jimin said.

"Yah, that's way too far for me to get there." I said and chuckled.

"I'm serious! How bout we make a bet?" He said.

"Yah yah stop it." Jungkook interrupted, but we didn't mind.

"What?" I said.

"If you get famous in one year, you owe us a dinner. But if that doesn't happen, I'll do whatever you want. Deal?" Jimin said and raised an eyebrow and smirked.

"Yah yah! Are you making a fucking bet on mah girlfriend right now?" Jungkook said as he glared at jimin.

"What fucking kind of a bet is that?" Yoongi said calmly.

"It's gonna be fun guys, chill." Jhope sas and wiggled his eyebrows.

"What do you say? Deal?" Jimin said as he showed a high five hand.

Then i thought of it..

"Mmmm....."

"Deal!" I said and smiled and high five each other.