CHAPTER 42

LEE SHINHYE'S POV.

Hours had passed staying in the classroom without our teacher. We're been observing yara the whole day, every movements, every glances and everything she did.

Now the school has done, students began to rush out of the classrooms including yara's friends except us including yara alone were left alone in the classroom.

We just sat our seats continuing fakely what we were doing, trying not to be obvious.  We were all doing some sort of things until yara stood up and grabbed her bag and looked each in every one of us with a serious btchy look.

"Why are you all still doing here?" She said as she raised an eyebrow while arms crossed.

"Are we not allowed to stay in here?" Taehyung said with a serious look.

" I didn't say you're not allowed to stay here.." She said and rolled her eyes.

"It seems your question already makes sense, it sounds you don't like us stay here." He said and curved his lips a little bit which i can say he smirked.

"Just fucking answer my question taeh-" She said but was directly cut off by yoongi.

"Doing stuff what else do you see? Are you blind or something?" yoongi said calmly while playing with his pen.

"Is that doing stuff to you?" She said with a tone.

"What else am i doing? Of course i'm doing stuff like what i'm doing right now, stupid." He said calmly with a cold voice.

The master of savageness.

"Tch.." She said and rolled her eyes.

I was about to asked her something when jungkook spoke up first.

"Why are you still here then?" Jungkook said and leaned against his chair and crossed his arms.

But then she didn't say or replied anything instead, she walked directly outside and walked away.

We looked at each other and nodded.

The plan starts right now..

We went outside of the classroom together and walked our way separately.

Suzy also walked with them so i was alone walking down and out to school.

I was now outside, and it now dark. There car noises along street. I was infront of the gate holding my bag with both of my hands.

I looked at the right side and i saw a bunch of guy behind the tree looking at me weirdly and i already knew who were they.

I just looked at them calmly  to act that i didn't know them.

I breathe hoping the plan will work.So i started  walking the other direction and picked my phone from my pocket.

I texted Jungkook while walking.. 'They're right behind me..' I said and got a reply from him immediately.

'We're ready, just give us the signal. Press the watch button so we could know they are now attacking you. Got it? Please don't get hurt." He said and i can already hear him getting nervous because i know he was always been caring to me lately and...touchy.. I don't know.

So i put back my phone from my pocket while walking. I looked right behind me and i can hear footsteps even if it's far away, i turned my head slightly behind to see if they were following me and yes..they were all now following me quietly.

I walked even faster so they were. Then as part of our plan and what jimin told me what place yara usually beat people up, i arrived at a death end road which walls were all around me, only a  big trash can were their beside me so i'm trapped.