CHAPTER 29

(A/n- 3 chapters this day like i promised you all my chingus! Enjoy❣)

LEE SHINHYE'S POV.

I walked down the stairs until i reached to the floor snd started walking down the hallway with students still looking at me with shocked and confused expression.

Just mind your own business people!

Then until reached to my classroom and went straight to my seat. I noticed when i first walked in, my classmates didn't seemed to bother me walking comfortably,instead they just continued minding their own business.

Only my classmates only knew about me,but the other rooms... No. They only heard of the rumor,which is true but some, are not.

So i'm glad that my classmates seemed to like me right now. I'm glad they don't treat me be badly like before.

I looked at my watch and it there was still 30 minutes before the class will start. So i walked back outside and went to the cafeteria alone..i forgot..suzy was sleeping in her classroom.

She's a hard sleeper guys.

So i arrived at the cafeteria and sat at my favorite place with a juice box on my both hands holding whild resting my arms on the table and just looked outside.

Soon, i was getting bored so i stood up while drinking my juice. I just walked down the hallway slowly and calmly.

Then i saw yara alone walking towards me...again. She had that evilly smirk since the beginning. And i hate it everytime i see her face, because it would just pissed me off seeing her. Everytime i look at her, it just reminds me of another people like her with an evil attitude.

Then she arrived infront of me while amrs crossed and looked me at me from head to toe while raising an eyerow.

What's she up to now?

Then i looked at her confused raising an eyebrow with glaring eyes. And students began to looked at us.

Go to hell.

"What do you want this time yara?"  Said seriously and sigh.

"Just wanted to have some fun?" She said as she walked closer to me and smirked evilly.

"You're no one to have fun right now." I said while raising an eyebrow witj a serious look.

"And what makes you say that?" She said still with the same expression.

So you want trashtalk huh?

"Leave,if you don't have any fucking things to say again." I said

Then she walked closer.

"And what if i don't?" She said.

This bitch just can't stop does she?

"You know what makes you even more look like a bitch?" I said and crossed my arms.

"You don't have to tell me though" She said and chuckled once fakely.

"Oh i do really need to tell you.." I said with tone and walked slowly closer to her.

"Shut it or your face will be cut into pieces." She said sounded pissed.

"It's because of what you're doing right now makes you even more look like a bitch, a big slut filthy bitch who can't control her fucking head."  I said while smirking with glaring eyes.

And i noticed her face was turning red,and i should say her head is really gonna blow out in any second.

I just stood there calmly crossing ky arms and watching her face turned like a tomato. And she was glaring at me and i noticed she balled both of her hands.