CHAPTER 4

LEE SHINHYE'S POV

I woke up and i looked at the clock it's still 8:30 a.m early in the morning. I was still laying in the bed thinking of thoughts other things of how i'm supposed to do while waiting at the correct time to prepare for today's tournament.

"Aha!...i'll prepare some stuff for the tournament,i wasn't able to prepare last night." I stood up went to the closet.

I grabbed my gym bag from cabinet beside my closet then i put it in the bed and went back to my closet. I grabbed my training clothes,my taekwondo uniform for the tournament,two extra sports shirts,and a shorts.

I grabbed everything and fold it and put all in ny bag. Now..all i need is to prepare for myself. I went to the washroom and bath myself.

After,i went out of the washroom,bath robe on my body and a towel around my het preventing water drops. Then i went to my closet and wore rip skinny black jeans,and plain white T-shirt. Then i looked myself at the mirror and i looked simple. Then i dried my hair using hair blower for 10 minutes.

Then i heard my phone vibrate on my study table then i grabbed it and open to see it was suzy texted me."let's go to the sports Center together.i'll meet you in your house right now.".

Then i replied her back.

MESSAGE CONVO
Me:woah,i didn't know you'd wake up so early.

S: well now you know.i don't know either why i woke up this early. I'm going out now.

Me: okay i'm still preparing.just come straight to my room.

S: okay,btw did you use your blue gym back?

Me: yes why?

S: just checking up..coz we're matching.

Me: nice!

S: bye now see you there in 5 minutes.

END OF MESSAGE CONVO.

I put my phone down back to my study table and continue preparing. I looked back at the mirror and tied my hair in ponytail,with a little strands of hair side by side. The doorbell rang so it's suzy for sure but i didn't mind coz i know she would come right in because she is like a family to us now so she would my visit house anytime.

Then the door in my room opened.

"Well that was quick,it took you 3 minutes to get here." I said while fixing my hair.

She went near to my bed and placed her gym bag in my bed beside mine's.

"Duh,we lived close to this street." She said.

"Yeah right." I said ang chuckled.

Then we went out of the room and saw my maid wendy cooking something.

"Unnie! What are you cooking?" I said as i smiled at her.

"Something delicious..come sit both of you.eat alot since you're in a tournament later." She said and smiled widely while gesturing us to sit at the kitchen table.

Then she put the food infront of us and we smiled excitedly. Then we started to eat.

After we're done eating i looked at the clock and it was already 9:00 a.m

We stood up and place our plates on the sink then went back to my room to grabbed our gym bags. Then i grabbes my phone and my powerbank,and my wallet then walked out of the room.

"Unnie Wendy! We're going now! Thanks for the breakfast!" I shouted near the door far away from the kitchen.

"Goodluck on your tournament my sweethearts! Fighting!" She shouted back.