CHAPTER 36 (early update)

JEON JUNGKOOK'S POV.

I just got discharged earlier this morning so i was thinking maybe if i could visit shinhye with her unnie.

But and idea came up on my mind and i smiled.

The doctor i was with this morning got me discharged, i had a favor.  I wanted to hear shinhyd about me, something like a couple thing. And i told the doctor,make her blush and tell her something about me, and just make up something.

So what i did is, i went to their room and i was at the outside leaning my ear against the door to hear.

I was able to hear their conversation  while peeking through the window door and saw blushing while her words were shuttering. I smiled, seeing her blushed and makes me to pinched his cheeks.

Then i notice, the doctor started to walked towards the door and stopped,and said one more thing..

"And by the way, Mr.Jeon has been discharged earlier in the morning." He said and winked and smiled like an ordinary person and went out.

Then we looked at each other and gave each other a high five.

"Thank you so much doc! That was cool! You made her blushed about talking about me." I said and smiled brightly.

"No problem, i'm still young though. I just worked as a doctor this early. We are just 3 years gap." He said and winked.

"Woah,really? Nice! No wonder you're still young, that's why you're cool." I said and gave him a thumbs up gesture.

"But hey, honestly i thought you two were a couple, the moment she brought you here in his hospital, she was panicking like nonstop. And the way she looked at you is different, i know girls even like her stares a different way. " He said and smirked.

"Really? How come?" I said as my expression turned confused but surprised.

"I think she likes you.." He said and smiled.

Shinhye....likes me...?

I thought of it and came back to reality and looked back at the doctor.

"Nah, that can't be true doc, if you our situation right now, what she's feeling on the inside, is still hatred towards me." I said and chuckled.

"Well, if you feel right,then i'll let it be. But i'm telling you, the way she looks is different, and i think she likes you." He said and smiled and was about to walked away when i stopped him.

"Can we be friends?" I said and smiled, sounded awkward.

"Why sure, why not? It good to have a new friend." He said and laughed.

"Woah, you're straight to the point, i was expecting you would reject me as your friend, but thank you." I said and laughed too.

"You know why i got it straight?" He said and raised an eyebrow.

"Why?" I said.

"Because the first time i saw you, just by the look on your face,i can already see it inside you that you're a good guy." He said and winked.

"Even though if you have a bad attitude on the outside,still you have that good side of yours. That's the reason."

Woah, i just made a friendship with someone who is so kind...

Awesome..!!

"Woah, thank you..uh..what should i call you?" I said and smiled looking shy.

"Oh, i forgot, my name is Paul Solan. Call me paul." He said and shook his hand with mine.

"Can i call you hyung?" I said and smiled.

"Ofcourse, you should be saying that because i'm older than you." He said and laughed.

"Right, so friends?." I said anf raised an eyebrow

"Friends" He said and we shook hands.

And started to walked away.

"Come here anytime you want, if you want to visit me or something, don't forget to invite in your wedding with shinhye on the future bro!" He shouted far away.

"Yah! Shush it!" I yelled and laughed.

"Peace!" He said and he was now far away.

Then i just smiled because i just made a friendship with someone who i kbew only today, even today we we're like best buddies.

"Aigo, this jerk." I said and laughed while shaking my head.

A/n- so yeah that's it all for now my lovely chingus! I still have to think more ideas! I'll update soon after the competition!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

ILOVEYOU MY COOL CHINGUS! 💘💯

-@VictoryJeon