CHAPTER 35 (early update)

LEE SHINHYE'S POV.

I woke up and realized i was at the hospital watching unnie, with her hands attached to mine. I just stared at her, with the sad look on my face.

I was staring at her while holding his hand.

" Yah Unnie.." I said lowly.

"Wake up now...please." I said trying not to tear up.

"You said, you won't leave me alone."

"You said, you're not going anywhere without me.. So please wake up now." I said and llifted my other hand and caressed her face.

Please..

"Yah unnie..please, be strong. Wake up now.." I said lowly and hold her hand with both of my hands and put my head down on the bed.

While i was holding her hand while head down, i felt a slight movement in her hand, so i quickly lifted up my head and looked at it to see if it's moving...then her first fingertip was moving, my eyes widened, Surprised.

So i stood up and.

"Unnie?" I said with a joy tone.

"Unnie? Can you hear me?" I said while touching her arm gently.

Then i noticed, her eyes started to move slowly and opened.  I smiled and a tear dropped down my cheek as my eyes were full of joy and surprised.

So i went out and called the doctor immediately.

"Doc! Doc!" I said and saw the doctor running towards me.

We went in.

"Doc, unnie woke up. Is she okay?" I said while looking at unnie happily.

Then he went closer and lifted his hand up infront of unnie's face.

"Ms.Alson, can you follow the movements of my finger?" He said.

Then he started to move his hand from right to the left at the same time, and i can noticed her eyes were watching with the same direction as well.

Then the doctor put his hand back down and wrote something on his paper, or what.

"Can you understand what i'm saying Ms. Alson? Blink once if yes" He said and i noticed unnie blinked once and i was happy that she's recovering.

Then the doctor wrote again something on a paper, and i think it must be something of what unnie understands or what.

Then he looked back at unnie again.

"Can you move your fingertips?" He said and looked at unnie's hand.

I looked at her hand, and she slightly moved her fingertips.

"Good, thank you Ms.Alson." He said and smiled and turned his direction towards me.

"So how is it doc? Is she fine now?" I said as i smiled brightly.

"She can follow her eyes in every direction, she can understand and already had the strength to move her body..but not physically yet. She's recovering though, her brain didn't had much effect from her liver, so she's recovering soon." He aaid and smiled.

" Don't worry, she'll be able to stand up and walked in no time...only if you let her rest first for 3 days. She needs to be in the hospital for 1 week, then she can be discharged." He smiled and i nodded.

"Thank you so much doc, thank you so so much for saving my unnie. I owe you a lot." I said while shaking her hand and and nodded many times

Like i was too happy to find out that unnie is recovering.

"You're welcome Ms.Lee, it's our job anyways to help the people." Hs said and smiled and bow.

"Thank you so much again doc." I said and bowed back and smiled brightly.

Then he started to walked towards the door when i suddenly remembered something. So i called back the doctor.

"Doc, wait!" I said and ran up towards him.

"What is it Ms.Lee?" He said sincerely.

"Um, do you know a patient here named jeon jungkook?" I said.

"Oh, Mr.Jeon? Yes he's my patient too, he has a fever yesterday, and just recovered today..but you were with him when you brought him here right? I remembered you were panicking." He said and chuckled shortly.

"Oh, haha right. I was with him, i forgot you were his patient too." I said and smiled sheepishly,sounded awkward.

"It seems like you were panicking yesterday, like crazy. You both are a lovely couple Ms.Lee." He said and chuckled.

What?

"What? No, doc we're not a couple. We're just friends." I said and smiled fakely and my heart started to beat crazily.

"Oh really? I thought you both were a couple, you seemed to fit in each other." He said and smirked ordinarily.

" N-no, doc haha, of course not." I said and smiled and chuckled fakely. But deep inside, my heart just beat more crazily.

"Well, okay then. I hope you'll end up being together in the  future." He said.

"Haha you're funny doc." I said and laughed fakely, trying not to obvious.

"Well, i'm serious Ms.Lee, don't forget to me in your wedding soon!" He said and started to walked towards the door and opened.

"And by the way, Mr.Jeon has been discharged earlier in the morning." He said and winked and smiled like an ordinary person and went out.

"Than-" I wasn't able to thank him because he already went out so i sat back beside unnie and stared back at me.

A/N- Hiii guys! Sooo, i just want to inform you all that this is an early update because i won't be updating for 2 days,because tomorrow is our final practice, and the day after tomorrow is now our competition.

But for now, i published 2 early update chapters, so yeah i'll be back in 2 days.

Please understand my chingus! I promise you all i'll update soon after the dance competition.

So that's all, read the next 'early update'! Don't forget to vote and comment!

ILOVEYOU MY COOL CHINGUS! 💯💘

-@VictoryJeon