Author's Note

Hey everyone!

So it's been a few years since I finished writing this book but a few things have been brought to my attention that I'd like to clear up before you read this story.

1) My Writing

The beginning chapters of this book aren't well written. This is because I wrote this book a few years back when I was very new to writing on Wattpad and so I just released my first drafts without editing those chapters.

So the first 12 chapters or so of this book aren't well written but after that it gets much better. I will eventually go back and edit the beginning chapters but until then this is just a disclaimer for everyone.

I promise my writing does get better throughout the book!

2) A Modern Fairy Tail

I've gotten a few comments regarding the fact that there is modern day technology included in this book. I know that it doesn't fit to FT perfectly but in order to make it easier for me to tell this story, I've incorporated technology into the FT world such as cellphones, cameras, etc.

I'm sorry if this takes away from the whole FT experience for you but it's necessary for the book and if you read it, you'll see why.

Anyways, thanks for taking the time to read this authors note and I hope this clears things up for you. Besides that, I hope you enjoy the book and happy reading! :)