Chapter 25: Natsu Gets Destroyed

Hey everyone!

So I finally finished watching Once Upon A Time and I have to admit that the cliffhanger was pretty amazing for the season four finale.

There's around two months until the fifth season airs. Let the count down begin.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Levy's POV~

I woke up to the sound of screaming. My eyes shot open as I evaluated the situation around me.

I had a pillow beneath my head, and a blanket draped over me. I remembered what had happened last night.

We watched a few movies, and then went to bed. The boys had went to their rooms, and Mira, Lucy, Juvia, and I had slept here.

But here's the thing. The other three girls weren't there.

That's when I heard a piercing scream come from Natsu's room. I looked around and saw that the front door had been broken.

I got up and saw that Mira and Laxus were talking normally as if nothing that was going on upstairs was any of their concern.

Which it probably wasn't.

I climbed the stairs, making my way to Natsu's room. It was way too early for this.

I entered the room to see Gray and Gajeel were sprawled on the floor, with multiple scratches and bruises on them. They were most likely unconscious. Happy was sitting in a corner crying, while munching on a raw fish.

Juvia was nursing to Gray's wounds. I looked around and spotted Erza who was busy beating up Natsu.

It looked as if the fire wizard was already dead. Lucy was lying on the floor, groaning.

I ran up to her.

"Are you alright Lu-chan?" I asked.

"J-Just fine," she replied.

Well it sure didn't look like it. I glanced at Erza, who noticed me standing there.

"Okay before you assume anything, I had nothing to do with your cakes' destruction," I clarified, taking a few steps back.

"Calm down Levy, you seem so frightened. I know you did nothing," Erza replied, ever so calmly.

To be fair, any normal person would be scared of her after seeing that.
------------------------------------------------------

"More pancakes coming right up!" Lisanna called from the stove.

After everyone's wounds had been treated, we all made our way downstairs to see that Lisanna and Mira had made us breakfast.

It turned out that Natsu was not dead, thanks to Wendy, but he stayed unconscious for a few hours. That was a good thing, because otherwise, Erza wouldn't have hesitated to continue her punishment.

The Strauss sisters clearly ignored what had happened last night and this morning, which was fine with me because they had made a  delicious breakfast.

"So, how was your girls night out?" Jellal asked, taking a sip of his orange juice.

"Well aside from the fact that the boys ruined our dinner, it was fun," Lucy replied, shooting Natsu a glare who gave her an innocent smile.

"I think that it would've been more fun if we had brought along some of the guys. Perhaps you, Jellal. Don't you think so Erza?" I smirked.

Jellal looked back and forth between Erza and I before speaking up.

"Well I would love to come along with you girls next time. If that's alright with you, Erza." Jellal had now welcomed a smirk onto his face.

Erza, who was in the kitchen helping to bake pancakes, dropped the spatula, and turned a deep shade of red.

"U-Um... I... U-Uh..."

Jellal got up, and walked over to Erza. He bent down and picked up the spatula that she had dropped, and tapped her nose with it.

"Careful, you might slip," Jellal warned.

Erza and Jellal gazed at each other for a few moments, before Jellal took his thumb and used it to wipe off something that was on Erza's cheek, which caused the red-head to blush even harder, if that was even possible.

Jellal held up his thumb.

"Batter," he said with a small smile.

"T-Thanks," Erza managed to say.

"No problem. So about that night out," Jellal replied.

It looked like Erza was going to say something, but no words came out of her mouth.

"Don't worry Jellal, Erza would be more than happy to go with you!" Mira exclaimed.

Mira always seemed extra ecstatic when the conversation came around to her shipments.

"She always is," Lucy chimed in.

I tried to contain my laughter after seeing Erza's reaction, but it wasn't working out too well.

Jellal looked back and forth between the three of us, and then said, "Great! Then how about tonight?"

Before the red-head could reply, Lisanna spoke up, "I hate to break up the adorably awkward conversation, but tonight is Game Night."

There was a murmur of agrees from the table.

"Oh right! Sorry, I forgot. Maybe some other time then?" Jellal asked Erza.

All Erza could do was nod. Jellal chuckled to himself before re-taking his seat at the table.

"Don't worry Erza, I'll help you plan a day out with your true love!" Mira whispered to Erza.

Erza shot her an irritated look. Mira just smirked before re-taking her seat next to Laxus.

Well, that was an interesting way to start off the day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the shortness of the chapter. I had to make it this short because Game Night has to be a whole different chapter! Or few chapters.

Well anyways, I hope you enjoyed that chapter, despite the length of it.

Please comment and vote, it'd mean a lot to me.

Thanks for reading!

~Haazzel10