Chapter 10: A Challenge

Hey everyone!

So I'd just like to point out something before the story continues. Minna sounds like mini, which reminds me of Levy.

And now I sound like Gajeel.

Great way to start the story!

Also, WattPad had been giving me some problems, but I think I got them fixed, so it should be good now.

Now then, let's get on with this chapter!

~Haazzel10
---------------------------------------------------

~Gray's POV~

We were all sitting around the dining table, eating breakfast, when Mira walked in.

"Hello Everyone," Mira said. She had a gloomy aura around her. Creepy.

It looked like she was let down by something. Knowing her, it probably had to do with Natsu and Lucy's "outing" last night.

Erza looked at Mira and then stood up. "Where were you Mira?" She asked, sternly.

"I was at our room," Mira said, confused.

She then looked around and explained,"I got up early to check up on Natsu and Lucy. They were both in their rooms. I should seriously stick around for their next outing or they'll never get anywhere!"

Erza, who looked quite relieved, sat down and continued her breakfast.
---------------------------------------------------

Somewhere in the middle of it all, Lucy walked into our room. She looked confused, as no one had told her about movie night, so we had to explain what had happened.

A few minutes later, Flame freak joined us. He and Lucy were acting completely normal. Oddly enough, that was what seemed to annoy Mira the most.

"Soo, tell us about your date Lu-chan," Levy smirked.

"I would like to know about it too," added Erza.

"First off it wasn't a date. It was what you would call forced outing." Lucy shot Mira an annoyed look. She then paused and smiled. "But.. it was fun."

"You looooooveeeeee him!" Mira and Happy sang.

Mira had recovered quickly from her gloomy aura. They looked like they were having the time of their lives.

"I DO NOT!" Lucy yelled.

Although she said that, her face was bright red.

Everyone then looked to Natsu for his experience of last night.

Natsu scratched the back of his neck. "I had a lot of fun with Lucy."

Happy circled around Natsu's head, while Mira stood next to Lucy. The two of them pushed Natsu and Lucy closer together.

"He loooooovvveeessss you." They sang.

"I DO NOT!" Natsu was flaming red. It looked like he was about to blow up the hotel, so I punched him with ice, to cool him down a bit.

"What was that for bastard?!" Natsu screamed at me.

"You were going to blow up the place pyro," I explained.

"What did you say, Ice freak?"

"I said..."

"I know what you said!"

"Then why'd you ask, Flame Brain?"

Natsu punched me with a fist full of fire, but I wasn't going down that easily.