Chapter 2: Bus Ride

Hai Everyone!

Okay so yes I may be writing this chapter right after the other one without any feed back, but I still hope it's good.

By the way: Keep Calm And Nalu On. #NaluForever

~Haazzel10
——————————————————————————————————————————————————-

~Lucy's POV~

I'd packed all my bags, and was ready for this training camp. I arrived at the guild hall right on time (okay well maybe a few minutes late) and was welcomed by the familiar chatter of the Fairy Tail members.

I chuckled, happy to see that everyone was as excited as I was. Glancing around the room, it seemed as though everyone was here but Natsu.

I frowned. Where was that flame brain?

Levy walked up to me, waving with a grin. She was wearing her signature orange dress that went below her knees, a yellow bandana and white sandals for the beach.

"Hey Lu!" she exclaimed. "I hope we can sit together on the bus, without the airheads."

"I doubt we'll be that lucky," I replied, laughing.

As if the universe was agreeing with me, just then I felt a strong arm wrap around my shoulders, making me feel more comfortable somehow.

"Hey Luce, you look cute!"

I glanced to my right to see Natsu beaming at me. It was then that I also noticed how close we were to each other and I quickly looked back, cursing myself for blushing.

He said I looked cute, damn him! I tried to hide the fact that I was blushing but probably failed.

I had to say something back. How was I supposed to respond to that?

"U-Um...t-thanks," I stuttered.

Natsu gave me his signature smile and left. Why did that make my heart skip a beat?

Levy must have noticed along with Happy because their expressions turned into smirks.

Oh no.

"You liiikkkkeeee him!" they exclaimed.

A flash of red covered my face. "I DO NOT!"

~Natsu's POV~

Lucy seemed cuter than usual today. Her flustered expression caught me off guard and I don't know why, but I had to leave before I started blushing with her.

What was happening to me these days?

I shook my head, trying to focus on the upcoming camp. Once everyone arrived, Gramps made the transport announcement.

"Okay so here's how it's going to go. We will be splitting into groups of 15 including the driver and those groups will be boarding a bus together. We have already decided the groups to keep you brats from causing trouble. Lisanna if you will."

"Sure thing master. So in Group one will be: Erza, Lucy, Levy, Gray, Juvia, Natsu, Wendy, Gajeel, Romeo, Mira, Laxus , the exceeds, and Master will be driving. In Group two will be...."

When I heard that Master would be driving, I burst into laughter. How was the old man going to reach the breaks?

That's when I realized that I had to be in the same bus as that little arrogant ice brain and my laughter faded. My fists became engulfed in flames at the thought.

Although it wasn't all bad because Lucy would be there. Wait why did that make it not bad?

Because we were partners, that's why! I sighed with relief, though I didn't actually feel any assurance with my answer, and headed over to the bus with the rest of the group.