Chapter 8: Confused

Hey everyone!

So I've decided that the beach walk will take place next chapter, and so there'll be something different in this chapter.

I'm typing this chapter while watching a show, and my cousins are jumping on the sofa. So yep.

Never the less, Enjoy this chapter!

~Haazzel10
------------------------------------------------------

~Gray's POV~

Apparently that pyro and Lucy were forced to go on a walk along the beach side because they somehow angered Mira. That's what the idiot gets for being so dense.

Just then out of no where, there was a banging on our door.

Gajeel slowly got up and opened the door.

Standing there was Mira with a devilish smile on her face, and all the girls behind her. It clearly looked like the girls were forced to come here.

"Hey boys. Let's have a movie night," Mira said. It seemed more like an order than a suggestion.

The boys weren't about to disobey Mira after what happened with Natsu and Lucy.

"S-Sure," Gajeel stuttered and let the girls in.

Apparently they had brought a movie and snacks. I looked over at Mira. She spotted me, and smiled. Don't be fooled. It was clearly a smile like she was planning something....

Mira walked up in front of the TV, and clapped her hands to get everyone's attention. "Alright, so here are the seating arrangements."

Wait what?! She already chose the seats? Devil.  Everyone started complaining, but Mira killed it with one creepy smile.

"Okay so! Gray and Juvia, you can sit on one side of this sofa." She pointed to the sofa in the middle. "And Erza and Jellal can sit on the other side," she said, pointing to where they would be sitting.

"Romeo and Wendy, you two can share that beanbag chair," Mira said, pointing to a purple beanbag chair that was set beside the middle couch. "Gajeel and Levy, you two can share the other one.

"Oh and the exceeds can sit on the couch next to Gray," Mira added.

Everyone obeyed, afraid to test Mira's patience. Then, something great happened. Lisanna walked over to Mira and led her to the sofa beside the middle sofa on which Laxus was sitting, and pushed her into his lap.

I laughed because she totally deserved it. Mira looked up at her sister like she was going to go full Satan on her.

But before that could happen, Laxus spoke up, "Uhm... Sorry, Mira could you um not sit like that please."

Mira looked down and saw what Laxus meant. She was laying across Laxus' lap, her face straight up looking right at him.

A flood of red covered Mira. I didn't think she could blush any harder. She got up, and moved so she was sitting beside Laxus instead of on him.

I'm pretty sure I saw hints of red on Laxus' face, but I decided not to die tonight, so I didn't mention it.

Mira cleared her throat. "Erm, well thank you Lisanna for that."

She shot her sister an annoyed look and then continued, " Anyways, I have already decided the movie for tonight."

Everyone looked up at her and saw the movie she was holding. Twilight.

What
The
Heck.

I'm pretty sure Lisanna also had to do with that movie choice because she snickered when she saw everyone's reaction. Luckily, Levy spoke up, "Wait, we can't watch that with Romeo and Wendy here."