Chapter 41: Conquering Fears

Hey everyone!

So did anyone else watch the season premiere of Once Upon a Time Season 5, because I definitely did!

It was a great season premiere, and I'm not spoiling anything but the ending and then that little preview of the next episode got me really excited for the upcoming Sunday.

If you haven't watched Once Upon a Time, then I highly recommend it, though I don't know why you wouldn't have already watched it.

Anyways, back to the story!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Lucy's POV~

"Now that those two are gone, let's get started!" Mira exclaimed, clapping her hands together.

"Let's just get this over with," Gray groaned, for which he received a slap on the head.

"Quit being such a downer," Mira ordered.

"Yes ma'am," he muttered, wrapping an arm around Juvia's shoulders.

"Now then, the plan is very simple, so listen up," Mira said.

Laxus was standing next to her, eyeing anyone who would dare to speak when his girlfriend was.

"All the couples need to make up some excuse and leave, one by one. Don't leave all at once, or it will look suspicious," Mira started.

"As for those of you who have yet to realize your soul mates," Mira stared at Natsu and I pointedly before continuing, "Will leave with the others."

"So does that mean I have to leave with Natsu?" I asked.

"Obviously, try and keep up Lucy," Mira ordered.

"Sorry," I mumbled.

"Anyways, Laxus, Lisanna and I will be keeping an eye on them, so all you guys have to do is have fun elsewhere," Mira explained.

"I have an idea," Gray announced.

"That's a first," Natsu muttered.

"Shut up Pyro," Gray warned.

"Make me Ice Princess," Natsu challenged.

"Don't think I won't Flame Brain."

"You won't, you're too scared."

"Oh yeah? Watch me."

"I will. I'll watch you fail."

"No you won't."

"Yes I-"

"What is you idea Gray?" Mira asked, breaking up the fight.

"Oh yeah." Gray re-took his seat next to Juvia.

"I was thinking what if some of us don't come in the first place, it'll be easier for you to find a way to leave the two alone," Gray said.

Mira tapped her chin, probably processing Gray's idea.

"That's not a bad idea," she finally said.

"Hah! In your face Pyro!" Gray exclaimed, pointing towards Natsu.

"Shut up Ice Freak," Natsu muttered.

"Okay that's what we'll do! So which two couples aren't going to be joining us?" Mira asked the group.

"Gray and Juvia could take Romeo and Wendy, along with the Exceeds to a water park instead," Juvia suggested.

Gray tried to hide a smile, but it wasn't working out too well for him.