Chapter 4: Surprises

Hey everyone!

If you don't know, I wrote these four chapters all in one day because it's summer and I have too much time so yes!

I'm also pretty much obsessed with Kimi ni Todoke currently, so if you have yet to watch that anime, I highly recommend it. Mhm yep. I'm out of things to say so on with the story!

(I DONT OWN FAIRY TAIL)

~Haazzel10
--------------------------------------------------

~Erza's POV~

I was way too surprised to see Jellal.

"Jellal what are you doing h-here..?" I asked, utterly confused.

I looked over at Master and then Mira, as they both smiled and winked at me. I swear those two...

Jellal smirked. I'm pretty sure he could hear the surprise and confusion in my voice. My face felt hot. I felt everyone looking at me. This couldn't get much worse.

Don't get me wrong. I was definitely happy to see Jellal... Just confused as well.

"Well, I was invited here for a chance to train with you all, how could I give that up?" He looked at me for a moment, gave me a smile, and then looked around at everyone, "I hope we can get along."

I knew I was probably as red as a cherry by now.

"Oh Jellal! Hey!" Natsu was late as always. He walked up, obviously having no idea what was going on and said, "Nice to have ya here man. Erza is probably really ha-"

I punched Natsu in the gut. That airhead just made the situation worse. I didn't have time now, but I would be killing him later.
--------------------------------------------------

~Gray's POV~

Hah! That stupid Salamander. Was he seriously dumb enough to say that right in front of Erza?

Erza looked like she was about to kill him. Luckily, Master jumped in, "Alright that's quite enough."

And here came the surprising part, "Ah, I forgot to mention. Jellal will be staying with the boys in Group 1. " Laughing, he added, "Keep them outta trouble."

"I'll try Master, it won't be easy though," Jellal laughed.

Erza's face was tinted with red blotches. She was blushing so hard. Man, did she really like Jellal? I didn't care much either way. Mostly because I felt Juvia's eyes staring at me. Just a bit creepy...
------------------------------------------------------

It had been a few hours since training began. Mira, Master, and Lisanna had chosen the groups. That explained a lot.... Each group had an S-Class Wizard/Teacher with them. I swear they may seem nice, but the white-headed sisters were matchmaking Devils...

-Flashback-

"Okay it's time to pick the groups! You will be training with these groups for the rest of camp." Master chuckled, "Lisanna if you will."

"Sure thing Master. So in group one will be: Natsu, Gray, Gajeel, Jellal, Juvia, Lucy, Levy, Wendy, Romeo, the exceeds, and the trainer will be... Erza!"

What
The
Heck.

The same people as our bus group just with Jellal. I could see Mira's intentions from a mile away. She just wouldn't let up. Like I said, a matchmaking devil.

Sure she seems all nice and sweet but she and her sister managed to bring Master to agree with this....

As Lisanna announced the other groups, I could tell major shipments going on because she snickered as she called out the groups... Elf man with Evergreen? Yep another one of their "OTP'S" as she had explained it to me one day.

"....along with... Wait WHAT?!" Lisanna looked at her sister and shot her an annoyed look. Mira smirked at her, and pointed to the paper to continue reading. "Erm... Bickslow, Lisanna, and we have made two instructors in charge for this group because it is especially big: Laxus and Mirajane."

Mira seemed shocked because that clearly wasn't part of the plan. Lisanna smirked at her like "You're Welcome" and continued, "And so these are the groups. Back to you Master."

"Right thank you Lisanna. So get in your groups and LET THE TRAINING BEGIN!"

I felt a smooth hand on mine. I looked up and saw Juvia standing next to me. For some reason I wasn't creeped out. I just smiled and we started to practice our signature moves in unison. It was honestly fun. Weird, huh?

--------------------------------------------------

Definitely Weird! So I'm pretty much obsessed with writing this story now which is why four chapters have already come up in one day.

ANYWAYS!

Thanks for Reading!

~Haazzel10