Chapter 19: Beach Troubles

Hey Minna!

So recently, I have become obsessed with watching Once Upon A Time. I began watching two days ago, and I just started the second season today. Amazing show.

Anyways, let's get on with the story!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Levy's POV~

"So what's the plan for today?" I asked, sipping on a glass of milk.

"We're going to the beach!" Mira exclaimed. She seemed extra motivated about her shipments ever since she got together with Laxus. Great, just what we needed...

"Didn't we go to the pool just the other day?" Lisanna asked her sister.

"Yes but the beach is natural and much more fun." Mira glared at her sister like "Don't mess with my shipment plans".

"You know what, I love the beach," Lisanna amended.

"Sounds like fun," Wendy said.

"Juvia loves the water." Juvia nodded.

"Where's Lucy?" Erza asked, looking around the room.

"I think she's picking out a swimsuit extra carefully now that she has a boyfriend." I smirked.

"Speaking of which, I have to have a talk with this boyfriend of hers," Erza said as she sharpened her sword.

"I wouldn't recommend it," I told Erza.

"Fine..." Erza frowned, making her weapon disappear.

"Lucy ruined my plans for Nalu!" Mira whined.

"Think positive Mira, at least it'll make Natsu jealous!" Lisanna reassured her.

"Right, we'll just have to redo the plans to fit Ethan in them." Mira nodded.

"I'm pretty sure his name is Evyn," I told her.

"Same thing," Mira said.

I had a feeling that this would be an interesting beach trip... To say the least.
------------------------------------------------------

~Natsu's POV~

We arrived at the resort lobby first thing in the morning. Mira stood in front of us.

"Alright minna! Because the beach is too far away to walk to, we'll be taking a bus that I ordered. The drive is about ten minutes. And before I forget, we have some people joining us," Mira explained.

Just then, we saw four figures running to the building in the distance. They entered into the lobby.

Mira smiled wickedly when she saw the guys' faces. "This is Liam, Spencer, Evyn, and you guys already know Lyon. They'll be joining us."

The four boys waved. They received smiles from the girls, and deathly looks from the guys.

"Remember that only three people can fit in a seat." Mira looked around.

I may not be the smartest of people, but even I knew that she was planning something.

"Now let's go, we wouldn't want to keep the beach waiting."
----------------------------------------------------

As soon as we entered the bus, most of the guys ran to the back. I spotted Lucy taking a seat in the middle, and Evyn had sat next to her.

There was no way that I would let her sit with him alone. I walked up to where they were sitting.