Chapter 53: Together

Hey everyone!

So, Thanksgiving Break starts Monday, which is today, and it's goes all the way until Friday, after which is the weekend of course.

But I will be writing a lot this break, and so hopefully, I'll be able to get chapters out quicker.

But anyways, let's continue with the story.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Lucy's POV~

"The firework show starts in four hours, so we only have three hours to get ready," Mira informed us, taking a seat at the kitchen table.

"Why do you girls need three hours to get ready? It takes us guys like ten minutes," Natsu said, taking a bite of his pizza.

I rolled my eyes. Boys.

"Never question the amount of time a girl takes to get ready," Mira chastised, pointing her fork at Natsu.

Natsu held his hands up in mock surrender. "My bad."

After lunch, Mira practically pushed the guys out of our room, telling them to hurry up and change, and not to come back until she told them to.

I never did understand Mira's plans.

I headed up to my room, taking out my dress, and entering the bathroom. Once I had changed, I exited to find Levy sitting on my bed with a smile.

I raised an eyebrow at her. "Don't you have to change, Lev?"

"I'm here to do your hair and makeup," she informed me.

"I know, but don't you want to change first?" I asked, taking a seat in front of my mirror.

"I'll change afterwards," she said, heating up the curling wand.

"Curled?" I asked.

"Just the tips. Trust me, when I'm finished, Natsu won't be able to take his eyes off you," Levy promised.

"He isn't able to do that anyways," Lisanna said, entering my room.

I rolled my eyes. "How come you guys notice these things, but I don't?"

"Because you're too busy staring into his eyes," Levy said, laughing.

"I am not!" I protested.

"Don't even try, Lu. You are," Lisanna told me, brushing her hair.

I sighed, shaking my head.

"By the way, did Mira tell you guys that we only have two days left for this trip?" Lisanna asked.

I nodded. "She called me over and told me to make the best of the days left on this trip."

Lisanna laughed. "You know what she meant by that, right?"

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, I know."

"Wait, we only have two days left?" Levy asked.

I nodded. "Yeah. You didn't know?"

Levy shook her head. "Nope."

"But she announced it when we were all sitting together," I said.

"When?" Levy asked.

"This morning," I said.

"You mean when Gajeel and I went out to eat breakfast?"