Chapter 54: The Last Day

Hey everyone!

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving! And if you don't celebrate Thanksgiving, then I hope you had a great Thursday.

Then of course there was Black Friday. How was that? Did anyone go for the sales?

I couldn't because I was too busy being sick, but I'm definitely going next year. Unless I get sick again.

Anyways, onto the second to last chapter.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Natsu's POV~

We sat around the kitchen table, eating our breakfast, and chatting away, as today was our last full day here.

Tomorrow we would be heading back to the guild, to continue our daily lives.

Ever since yesterday, Mira had been extremely happy because her main shipments were together.

She also seemed calmer, probably because she wasn't running all over the place, making plans to help bring people together.

Although Mira's plans were annoying, I have to admit, she did help get everyone together.

My thoughts were interrupted when Mira stood up and clapped her hands.

Everyone brought their attention to her.

"So as you guys know, today is our last full day here, and so we're going to do something special," Mira said. "We're leaving in an hour, so be ready."

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"That's a surprise," Mira said.

It always was.

After breakfast, we changed, and headed down to the lobby, and out the resort, where there were cars waiting for us.

We arrived at our destination, where ever it was, about thirty minutes later.

The first thing I noticed when I stepped out of the car was a helicopter about twenty feet away.

As I looked around, I saw many more of them, forming a circle.

"One for each couple," Mira announced.

She and Laxus climbed into the one in front of the car, and it started to take off.

I wrapped my hand around Lucy's, and ran to the closest helicopter, helping her into it, and then jumping on myself.

Once everyone had gotten into their helicopters, the pilots rose up until the ground was just a thin line amongst the buildings.

Then, with Mira's helicopter in front, the helicopters started flying.

To where? I had no idea.

But I was too busy looking down below, where it looked like the city was just a model, and I was towering over it.

I grabbed a handle on the wall, and jumped, so I was only halfway inside the helicopter.

I looked down and grinned. Now this was a memorable moment.

"What are you doing, Natsu?" Lucy asked, sliding closer.