Chapter 18: Something Precious

Heya everyone!

Thank you all so much for one thousand views.

When I saw the amount of views the story had hit, I squealed quite loud, with excitement, and again it's night time soooo I may have woken up the neighbors. But it's all cool because it was for a good cause! I think.

But yeah, thanks once again and enjoy this chapter!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Laxus's POV~

"Mira wait up!" I yelled, running to catch up to her.

About half way into the movie, Mira got up and walked out of the room. Only I seemed to notice, so I got up and walked behind her.

"Hey Mira! Where are you going?" I had asked her. No answer. She entered the elevator, and the doors closed before I could catch up to her.

By the time I got down to the lobby, she was gone. But I had a feeling that I knew where she was going so I ran towards the ocean, and entered the beach. I looked around and spotted Mira walking along the shore.

I caught up to her and grabbed her wrist. When she turned around, I saw that she was crying.

I stared at her. "Mira? Mira what's wrong? Mira!" I grabbed her shoulders and shook her.

"Huh?" Mira looked around.

She then wiped a few tears off her cheeks, and glared at me. "Nothing that concerns you."

With that, she started walking away.

Running, I stood in front of her. Placing my hands in my pockets, I looked at her right in the eyes. Mira looked away.

"No. If it's hurting you then it does concern me. And besides, I needed to talk to you about yesterday," I said in a hushed tone.

The white-headed wizard continued to wipe off her tears, and then after a few moments, she answered me, "Continue."

"I'm sorry about what happened yesterday. Everything I did and said that hurt you." I paused for a few moments, searching for an answer in her eyes. Not finding one, I continued, "I guess I was just... jealous."

That caught her attention. Mira looked at me right in the eyes.

"Why?" She whispered so quietly that I could barely hear what she said.

"Why what?" I asked.

"Why were you jealous?" She said even quieter.

"Because...." I looked at her for a few moments, and I got my answer.

"Because what?" She raised an eyebrow.

I sighed. "Because I like you Mira."

Mira stared at me. And then something really surprising happened. I felt her lips peck mine. She looked at me right in the eyes and whispered, "I like you too."

"Seriously?" I was shocked.

She nodded and smiled. This was the best moment of my life.
-----------------------------------------------------

~Normal POV~

Laxus and Mira walked, hand in hand, into the girls resort room. But they entered to see something terrifying.

Erza stood with one sword pointed at Natsu's throat and one sword pointed at Gray's throat. The red-headed wizard had a horrifying aura circling around her. No one dared to interrupt her.

When the door shut behind Mira, Erza looked at them holding hands.

"Are you two together now?" Erza asked Laxus.

"Yeah." Laxus nodded.

Suddenly, a sword was pointed at Laxus' throat. "I don't care if you're the Master's grandson. If you hurt my friend, there will be consequences," Erza avowed.

Even Laxus seemed a bit frightened with Erza's current temper. "That won't be necessary," he replied, taking a step back.

"I sure hope not." Erza looked to Mira and smiled warmly. "Congratulations, I was always rooting for you two."

Mira smiled back and Laxus grinned, probably thankful that her anger towards him had settled. Erza stormed back to Natsu and Gray.

"Now then. You two still have yet to answer my question truthfully." She pointed the two swords towards them once more. "Why were you there?"

The fire wizard held his hands up. "Okay, Okay, We'll tell you."

Natsu glanced at Gray and then brung his attention back to Erza.

"I just wanted to make sure Evyn didn't hurt Lucy, and Ice Freak wanted the same with Juvia." Putting his hands down, Natsu glared at Erza. "And that's the truth."

The swords in Erza's hands vanished. "Well if that's the case then I forgive you. I think you've gotten enough punishment for one day."

Erza then walked over to the kitchen table, pulled out a chair, and started eating her strawberry cake.
----------------------------------------------------

~Levy's POV~

"Hey Shrimp." Gajeel leaned against the wall, blocking my way.

"Move Gajeel," ordered him.

"Don't want to. Besides, I gotta talk to you," Gajeel answered.

"About what?" I asked, curiously.

"Do you like Spencer?" Gajeel walked closer to me, looking me right in the eyes. He sure was blunt.

"What does that have to do with you?" I retorted, taking a few steps back.

"Answer the question," Gajeel replied. Were all dragon slayers this pushy?

I glared at him.

"No," I answered.

"No what?" Gajeel asked.

"No I don't like him," I said firmly.

"Then why are you guys always flirting in public?" He asked me.

"You mean talking? Just because you talk and laugh, it doesn't mean you're flirting," I giggled.

"Why are ya laughing?" Gajeel asked.

"Because of your dumb question," I replied.

"Little harsh for a shrimp aren't ya?" he walked closer to me.

"Erm..." I didn't know how to answer that. Normally, I'd snap back at him, but with him so close, I couldn't think straight.

"I'm just kidding." Gajeel burst out laughing. "That look on your face was priceless."

I know that I should've been mad at him but I always felt so happy whenever I saw his laugh. Something so rare was also something very precious.
-----------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys enjoyed that chapter! I tried to make it mostly Miraxus and Gale since I'd been leaving those two ships out a lot. Hope this part made up for it!

IN OTHER NEWS:

MIRAXUS IS NOW OFFICIAL! If this was some other ship, Mira would be singing and dancing all over the resort with Happy, but she's calmer when it comes to her and Laxus. Thankfully.

Please Comment and Vote.

~Haazzel10