Chapter 12: Gift

Heya everyone!

First of all, thank you all so much for 300 views. I really do appreciate everyone who reads my fan fiction because it lets me know that I must be doing something right with my writing.

ANYHOO!

The training camp will end in this chapter, and then the real fun will begin. As well as, the surprise will be revealed in this part.

Enjoy!

~Haazzel10
----------------------------------------------------

~Normal POV~

The final match was about to begin. Natsu and Lucy vs Jellal and Erza. Not one person from these pairs looked distracted. They all had the same fury in their eyes, and the determination to win.

There was a huge crowd that gathered around to watch. Most of the people are from the guild, but some strangers also lurked around to watch the fight.

The Master stood on a rock. He looked around to make sure everyone was ready. He then declared, "Let the final match begin!"

With that, a thunderous cheer went up from the crowd.

Natsu jumped, heading straight for Jellal, with a fist full of fire. Jellal simply moved to the right, and Natsu fell to the ground.

Jellal then summoned what looked like light and threw it towards Natsu. Natsu countered with fire, and both elements disappeared.

Meanwhile, Lucy had summoned her strongest spirits. Leo the Lion and Aquarius. Erza seemed impressed. She re-quipped so she was in her Fire Empress Armor. Smart choice.

Erza pushed off of one foot, and ran straight for Leo. Leo summoned a ball of what looked like a fire and light mix, and threw it at Erza. It seemed to have little effect on her.

Aquarius summoned a flood of water, and Leo again distracted Erza with his light, except this time, it was much bigger than his last summon. Aquarius and Leo combined their attacks into a Unison Raid.

Their powers spiraled towards Erza, and crashed right into her, causing clouds of smoke to surround her.

When the smoke cleared, Lucy saw that Erza wasn't harmed at all because she had re quipped into a protective armor suit. Surprised, Lucy ordered the spirits to continue with the united attacks.

Although Jellal was stronger, it seemed that the two were equally matched. Maybe because they were.

Natsu hit Jellal with a roar of fire followed by a fist of fire, yet Jellal only had a few scratches on his face. Jellal hit Natsu with another orb of light, but it didn't seem to effect Natsu that much.

Jellal then summoned light bigger than the previous one, and threw it right at Natsu. But then something happened that left the crowd in awe.

Natsu ate the light! He then used the power of the light and his own fire and combined them into one attack, and threw it so it hit Jellal directly.

Although this did cause Jellal more damage, it wasn't enough to beat him. Natsu clenched his fist. What did he have to do to beat this guy? Then he got an idea. It was crazy, but it was an idea.

Natsu summoned a lightning fire combo, and then added light to it. He then ran and hit Jellal right in the stomach. Jellal flew back, and landed on the ground.

Natsu grinned but then realized that Jellal had also gotten in a vital hit. He fell back. Both male wizards lay on the floor.

Lucy and Erza looked over to see their partners had fallen. Erza seemed fine, but Lucy was troubled.