Chapter 21 - The Motto

Hey sorry for the long wait this chapte is really short please tell me your thoughts and near the end if you get offended by the homophobic people im sorry i dont mean to offend people i swaer its just the charecter thats a git. Again please dont take it personally at all.

The banner is what i made it suits some of the chapter and thats the tatto the infinty sign its also all menat for Dylan and Lexi.

The song is kinda what started YOLO so that fits and all yea thanks for rading and please vote or comment thanks laods :D

*****

Chapter 21

The Motto

**Dylan**

I woke up after what felt like hours of sleep but I knew it wasn’t that long. I checked the time and it was 12.30. Perfect I can quickly have a shower then wake up Lexi and we can have fun hopefully, without needing to trust anyone else or thinking about anyone else just the two of us.

I got some clothes out for myself and went to get into the massive shower that could fit like 5 buff people in. I striped down switched on the shower to the perfect temperature and stood under there just thinking while the water ran down my face and body.

 I was still trying to go over the events of the last 48hrs. The main thing that stuck in my head was how my brother treated me.

We’ve been there for each other since we could walk and talk through everything and just because of one small thing he hates me. More than anything that's what makes me angry and here’s me thinking we’d be there for each other forever but boy was I wrong.

Then there’s everyone that’s starting to hate me I think all of them werewolves are homophobic or something but I don’t really care at the moment I only care about myself and one of  the only people I trust especially after everything I've heard and that’s Lexi. And to be honest I really don’t know any of them mutts!

I’ll make sure that she’s going to be treated right and she won’t get hurt through this all I will protect her and make sure she’s safe through all of this even if it means someone taking my life. I know I must sound like a dad to her but I don’t really care she’s my younger sister and the only family I’ve got left I need to protect my younger sister!

After I finished in the shower I got a towel dried myself of and got changed into blue cuffed joggers and a grey polo shirt. I walked out and saw Lexi lying awake in bed.

“Hey you alright?” I asked

“I should be asking you that question how you holding up?” She asked sitting up in the bed.

I shrugged “Yea I’ll live but come on get ready then we can go out”

She nodded sitting up in bed “Do you think we’ll get through this, I mean all of it without getting hurt?” She asked

“Honestly I think it’s too late for that but I know we won’t hurt each other”

She smiled and nodded “We should get matching infinity tattoos with ‘Always and forever’ as part of the infinity shape” This is why I love this girl

“Yea we should we’ll go after the movie” I smiled and nodded in approval.

“Cool now just give me half an hour and I’ll be ready”

“Sure I’ll just watch some TV” I said walking into the main room to give her privacy.

After watching some TV for a while she came through wearing a pink graphic top light grey cuffed 3/4 joggers and pink VANS. This is a relaxed day right?