The Cruciartis Curse

Beginne am Anfang

'' D-d-raco'' I stuttered still with tears falling down my cheek but not as much as there was before.

'' What do you mean? what has he done to you?'' now sounding concerned.

'' H-he k-k-kissed me'' Severus' expression didn't change '' and I don't know why im reacting like this he didn't do anything wrong but I just didn't expect he to and it took me by surprise I knew he had feelings for me but im not sure if I feel the same about him'' I said.

'' I think you should discus this with Draco and then you can question him because I don't really have much expertise in this area Pandora I am sorry I really do wish I could help you but I can't its for you and Draco to discus'' Severus said. I took a deep breath slightly angered that he couldn't help then I apperated back home to Malfoy manor.

I blinked the last of my tears away and found myself in my room, I walked over to the mirror and saw a girl with emerald green eyes and waist long jet black straight hair but her eyes where puffy and red around them from where she had been crying.

I felt a sudden rage of anger and punched the mirror walked over to my desk and picked up a couple of bottles of perfumed and through them at my wall not caring, I picked up a see through money box made out of crystal and crushed it in my hand not caring that the sharp broken glass and crystal was cutting my hands. I collapsed down to the ground and started crying again feeling that i couldn't trust anyone apart from my father and Nagini.

Suddenly my door burst open and Lucius Malfoy walked in with out knocking he must have heard the smashing of the mirror and bottles I looked up and screamed at him '' GET OUT, GET OUT'' he stood there standing in shock I jumped up and lifted my wand to face him and yelled '' Crucio'' he screamed in agony and flew up in the air and dropped back down landing on his front, I could see 4 slashes bleeding on his back trough his white shirt . I dropped my wand and collapsed to the ground again feeling a little bit better but not completely. Lucius stood up and ran out of my room mumbling something I couldn't make out.

I think I need to see Draco now. I walked out or my room and down the hall to his I knocked once and heard him say '' who is it''.

I took a deep breath worried about how he would react to me wanting to talk to him '' It's me'' I whispered I heard him jump up and rush over to the door he opened it and saw me and looked down at my top and frowned because it had my blood on it then he saw my hand and gasped in shock and quickly pulled me into his room and got out his wand murmured what sounded like a spell with his wand pointing and my hand that had blood gushing out of it, there was a spark from his wand and it was healed then he pointed and my top and murmured another spell and my top was clean.

'' Thanks,.im sorry I don't know what came over me it was a bit of a shock but I have thought about it and I think I just want us to be friends'' He looked like he was going to cry '' I love you Draco but not in that way ''

I hugged him and he hugged back '' I love you '' he whispered in my ear.

''It won't work Draco im sorry, its friends or nothing but I hope you choose friends because I don't want to lose you'' He nodded.

'' I understand I guess im going to have to choose friends because I never want to lose you '' I smiled happily.

I took his hand and said '' isn't it time to go shopping?'' we walked out of his room hand in hand and down the stairs and into the living room where Draco's father stood with his shirt of while Narcissa Malfoy was cleaning the 4 slashes on his back from where I cursed him. I looked at Draco who looked worried.

'' Father who did this to you? '' Draco's eyes were locked on the 4 slashes he dropped him hand and rushed over to him.

I quickly caught Lucius' eye and gave him an apologetic look he pursed his lips and said '' I can't remember Draco it might come back to me later but for now you need to go shop for Pandora's school supplies'' Lucius looked over to me '' The dark lord left you your money on the table over there'' I walked over to the wooden dinner table and found what looked like 1000 Galleons I grabbed it al and put it in my expanding purse, grabbed Draco's hand again and apperated with him to Diagon ally.