Selfless.

Lydia.

After they locked me in the car I didn't see the Queen again. She sat in the front for the ride and disappeared into her private terminal at the airport. I knew she was around because of the amount of guards hovering.

I wanted to see her. I hated myself for hitting her and it was driving me insane because I don't understand why Im feeling like this. I spent the last five years fantasizing about choking the life out of the person who ruined my family if given the opportunity. Why did it bother me so much to hurt her now?

The plane ride felt like it was never going to end. My hands here bound with silver and it was cutting into my wrist. The pain was starting to making me feel sick.

"Can I get some water?" I spoke out loud hoping someone would acknowledge me. The guards didn't hear me or they just didn't give a damn about what I wanted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the plane landed I was thrown into the back of a van. Every single seat was occupied by an armed guard. I could see their eyes on me. Their mouths were salivating with the thought of drinking from me.

I need to get out of here now. I could try and escape but I would most definitely die trying. I'm clearly outnumbered here. I felt one of the guards place his hand on my leg. He then asked if he could have a taste of me.

"Gets your filthy fucking hand off of me right now you fucking piece of shit! I demand to see the Queen!" I screamed trying to see if she was listening in the distance.

The sleazy guard retracted his hand and a few seconds later the van door opened.

"She rides with us." It was Jenna the one who was with the Queen. As two guards escort me to another SUV I prepared myself to see her again and I found myself becoming involuntarily excited. Yes, my whole being was craving her closeness but I cannot give into those desires.

When Jenna opened the door I saw no one. It was empty. I felt my heart sink in my chest. My mind filled with disappointment and relief. Jenna sat beside me along with another armed guard. There were no conversations, at least not out loud. The entire ride was filled with silence.

"Get up, we're here." Jenna instructed me.

"I need to speak with her, where is she?" I questioned Jenna hoping for some answers.

"No."

There it goes again. The same disappointment I felt when I found out she wasn't riding with me on the ride here.

I had no one. I was alone in this huge home filled with people that wanted to drink my blood or kill me.

Think Lydia, think.

The note. Yes!

Someone knew my father well enough to make sure my mother got it. If they were here maybe they could help me. I need to make sure they do not put me in a jail cell so I can speak to a few people. There's only one person who could make that decision.

"I don't care, please I need to ask her a question." I begged Jenna hoping to appeal to her human side.

"I will ask." She seemed like she was enjoying this a little too much. She was smiling a bit and I was looking at here with a dumbfounded expression.

"What is so fucking funny?" My question made her laugh more.

"I'm sure she will see you if you ask, I've never seen someone slap her and then demand to speak with her." She was openly laughing at me. "Regardless of what she wants to do to you I'm sure she will accommodate your questions."