"Everyone leave us. Now."

I could tell Sam didn't want to leave but he did as he was instructed. The room cleared out and she still had not lifted her head up to speak to me. Trying not to be anymore intimidating I sat down next to her.

"I want you to leave." She stayed still not lifting her head.

"No. I need answers." I spoke with authority, but my heart was breaking. She wanted me to leave.

Then something clicked in her. Her hands were balled into fist and her knuckles had turned white. Her breathing became extremely rapid. She looked up at me with burning red eyes.

"You need answers! What about me? What about my fucking father you heartless fucking bitch!"

I couldn't react to her words or anger because in one swift motion she grabbed my neck and slammed me against the wall holding me there choking me.

What the fuck did she say?

Words could not leave my mouth because she had prevented any flow of oxygen from entering my body. If she was a Hybrid, she was the strongest I have ever encountered.

I had no choice. I grabbed her hand and her neck and flipped her so she was now the one against the wall. I pried her hand from my neck letting the air flow in so I could speak.

"Clam the fuck down. Now. Who is your father?" My eyes were red, but I couldn't bring myself to hurt her. And I could have quite easily. Anyone else would have been dead instantly.

Slowly, I loosened my grip enough for her to speak never allowing myself to break eye contact. I heard the door start to open. Instinctively shifted us behind it blocking anyone from entering.

"You killed him." She growled.

"What. Was. His. Name." I huffed between breaths trying to remain calm.

Her hand broke free and she locked on to my neck again.

"Marcus!" She screamed.

I felt my heart skip a beat. How did I not put two and two together. How could I be so ignorant? Her age, the fact that she may have been a Hybrid, it all fit.

What the fuck.

Still locked in each others grip I threw her down on to the couch stunning her briefly.

"You know nothing!" I screamed at her with a voice that even frightened myself. At that moment door busted open. Kelly, Jenna, and Sam entered the room.

Lydia stood up walked towards me and smacked me across the face. My blood was boiling. I should have killed her. As the Queen I had every right to but I couldn't. Not because of Marcus or my promise to protect her. I just couldn't bring myself to cause her more harm. Seeing her in pain was killing me inside. It was breaking my heart.

"I loved him. I don't expect you to understand or comprehend why I did what I did." I stated to Lydia before directing my attention to Jenna. "Call the guards Jenna. We are returning back to our area. With Lydia."

"I am not going anywhere." She tried to resist and lunge at me but before she could two of my guard took hold of her. They must have been listening beyond the door.

We used the back door to exit the building. While Sam and Kelly tried to reason with Jenna. The guards placed Lydia in the back of the car with her hands in silver cuffs assuring she was locked in place.

"Please we can take her away you don't have to do this." Sam begged.

"If you want to see her contact my office. You're vampires I'm sure you know the consequences that accompany her actions." I said bluntly to him.

My emotions were going crazy. It hurt me to cause her pain. I wanted to comfort her. My whole body begged me to hold her but once again my reputation and my duty as Queen must come first.

I sat in the front of the SUV leaving Jenna and a guard in the back with Lydia.

'Marcus, what have I done.' I thought to myself.

It was going to be a long flight back.