Glaze - Chapter Twenty Four

"What are we?" Garroth asked with a very serious expression, Blaze and Garroth both sat at their favourite restaurant. "...Alive?' Blaze replied very confused at the sudden question, "no, as in relationship".
Blaze stayed silent unsure of what to say, "exactly, we're nothing" Garroth stated crossing his arms and pouting, "is this some twisted way of asking me out?" The werewolf asked smirking slightly, Garroth panicked, "I-Well-you-ah-um-eh" Blaze tilted his head, "you okay there?" "Yeah" Garroth answered silently questioning his former actions, Blaze laughed, "I took initiative when we kissed, now it's your turn". Blaze now had a very large smirk plastered on his face. Garroth stayed silent, evilly eyeing the red haired male, soon they were interrupted by the waitress giving them there food. Blaze thanked the waitress happily without noticing Garroth still glaring at him. "Go out with me!" Garroth yelled slamming the table, the waitress jumped and was a little bit flustered being near this event, Blaze looked shocked but soon yelled back "of course!". The waitress left them to it, "they are the loudest couple yet", she said while heading back towards the kitchen.

Author: Yay! Relationships! Love! More Love!