Glaze - Chapter Eight

Kawaii Chan grabs her phone and calls Aaron.

"Aaron, Aphmau was successful, you are up" she ordered,

"Got it".

Blaze and Garroth were on the beach chatting away until Aaron came running up to them.

"Hey, Blaze I need to talk to you"

"Sure dude! I'll be right back Garroth"

Garroth nodded and smiled, The 2 werewolves ran over by the side of the ocean,

"Listen, Blaze, what's up with you and Garroth?" he asked keeping his voice down,

"What do you mean?"

"Well, it looks like you 2 have been really uncomfortable with each other, was there maybe a fight?"

"No, no, not at all its all normal," Blaze said, he patted Aaron on the shoulder awkwardly, trying to hide the real reason.

"Anyway, I'm going to head back to Garroth, see yah" he nervously ran across the sand and sat back down next to Garroth.

"yeah... sure"

Once Blaze left Aaron smirked pulling out his phone, he called Kawaii Chan.

"Kawaii Chan, mission successful," he said in an obedient tone,

"Good job Aaron"

The sun was going down and Blaze was sitting on his bed,

"Why does everybody bring up Garroth and me, I mean from their view what their seeing probably doesn't make the slightest sense, only pinky and Zane know how I feel"

MEANWHILE WITH GARROTH...

Garroth laid in bed trying to force himself to sleep but he couldn't stop thinking about Blaze, eventually, they both went to sleep both thinking and dreaming about each other.

Author: THIS WAS SUPER SHORT SORRY I WAS WRITING THE FIRST CHAPTER FOR MY OWN STORY She's Suicidal but What About Him? GO CHECK IT OUR by the way can anyone guess their plan yet?

Future Author: That story died.

Future, future Author: but you can go check out Death's Not An Issue.