Glaze - Chapter Fourteen

WITH ETHAN AND CRYSTAL...

Crystal and Ethan sat at a small table waiting for the waiter to arrive with their breakfest

"So how's it going with the werewolf?" Ethan asked while looking at his phone,

"Pretty good, except for the part where I embarrassed myself in front of him" she sighed laying her elbows on the table. Her hair was tied up in a messy bun, she had chucked on anything without hesitation, she didn't even put make up on. (Normally super fussy with her appearance)

"What about you?"

Ethan sighed miserably without looking up from his phone, "the only reason he talked to me was because he liked my pick up line, he didn't even blush like what the heck!?!?" he said slamming his phone on to the table. "Calm down lover boy" she smirked, Ethan stayed silent but glared at her furiously.

MEAN WHILE WITH GARROTH...

Garroth sat on the sand near the volleyball nets impatiently waiting for Blaze to arrive. He soon spotted a familiar red haired man happily walking towards him, "Hey Garroth what's up?" Blaze said while sitting down next to Garroth,

"Nothing much except waiting for a certain werewolf to get here" Garroth stated angrily,

"Well maybe I was giving you a taste of your own medicine" Blaze smirked staring at Garroth. "Tch" Garroth stood up and dusted the sand off of me, "come on, lets get going!"

Blaze raised an eyebrow at Garroth. "And where are we going?"

"You'll see!" Garroth enthusiastically squealed.

SOMETIME LATER...

Garroth walked carefully through the trees moving the dangling vines from getting in his way. Blaze followed not far behind bursting with excitement. "Not far now"

They walked for little bit longer until Garroth and Blaze came to a cave with a vine covered entry, Blaze hesitated but continued to follow Garroth into the dark cave. Soon they found themselves at a large opening with a small pond, right in front of the pond sat a log with a small mushroom growing out the side of it. Blaze's eyes lit up with awe filling every inch.

Author: HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!!!!