Glaze - Chapter Six

The next week was normal, Garroth and Blaze hanged out though at times it would get awkward. Through the week Kawaii Chan would force Zane to go spy on them but soon she had enough of how awkward it got.

Kawaii jumped down from the tree and stomped over to Blaze, Garroth had just left to head to bed.

"Oh, hey pin-"

"Blaze, you NEED to confess to Garroth" she yelled pointing at Blaze, the werewolf's face was covered in shock, a tint of guilt and a whole load of crimson red.

"what, what do you mean?"

Zane quickly ran up behind Kawaii Chan.

"It's obvious you like Garroth" she exclaimed, Blaze scratched the back of his neck.

"Yeah, it's true but there is no point in confessing if you know the other person doesn't like you back"

"what do you mean?"

"A week ago Garroth was sad because the someone he likes doesn't like him back"

Kawaii Chan slapped her forehead and sighed, "so clueless..."

Zane stepped in front of Kawaii Chan, "Blaze just confess and trust me it will go well"

"How do you know? "

"I just know, you two will be running into the sunset once you confess, besides he is my brother"

"Fine, I'll CONSIDER confessing," Blaze said crossing his arms and strutting away.

Zane turned around and looked at Kawaii Chan, she sighed and grabbed Zane's hand, "how can they be so clueless? it's obvious they are in love"

"How do you know that maybe you're in love too?" Zane said but soon realized what came out of his mouth, they both blushed. "M-maybe", they walked back together.

MEANWHILE...

Blaze sat on his bed intensely staring at the wall, soon a vision popped up in his head, Garroth and Blaze were standing on a beach together.

"Garroth, I like you!"

"Oh, I'm sorry Blaze I can't accept your feelings, I like someone else, also we can't be friends anymore because this is supposed to be dramatic"

"I should go..." Blaze said awkwardly and soon walked away.

Blaze got back to reality and was sadly staring at the wall now, "no, I can't confess it'll ruin our friendship but..", another vision appeared in front of Blaze.

"Garroth, I like you"

"Really, I've been waiting for this moment, I said the things before to make you jealous, I'm sorry"

Garroth grabbed Blaze's hand and they both kis--.

"NO!, NO!, NO!, stop imagining things, Blaze" he yelled to himself.

AUTHOR: a little bit of Zane Chan too. Hehe