Glaze - Chapter Two

The volleyball game finished and Travis and Katelyn (Travlyn) won. Garroth sat down on the sand and watched Blaze congratulate them, soon he came and sat down next to Garroth.

"Blaze, I'm sorry for yelling at you"

"It's ok but you got a point"

"What do you mean?"

"Well I wanna be loved, you know live and die with someone who is always loving you and you loving them"

Garroth smiled "We'll get their Blaze." Garroth held up his fist to do a fist bump, Blaze happily fist bumped him back. "Wanna go have dinner with me and my pack?" Blaze asked, "Sure" they stood up and started walking towards the restaurant where they were gonna meet.

when they arrived Blaze suddenly got a text from Dotty.

"Sorry Blaze, we can't come Daniels got a fever :<"

"it's ok, I got garroth with me so we'll go alone"

"Ok, See u"

Garroth looked over at Blazes phone and read the text. "So just us?" he said leaning on Blaze's shoulder. "Yep," they both walked into the restaurant. 

BUT MEANWHILE........

Kawaii Chan and Zane were getting ready to go out for dinner,

"So which restaurant Nana? (Kawaii chan)"

"The one by the beach had amazing desserts and food".

"Alright," they reached the restaurant and Zane noticed Garroth and Blaze walking in together.

"Is that Garroth?"

"Hm?" Kawaii Chan looked around and soon noticed them sitting down at a table through the window. Kawaii Chan's eyes lit up with joy, "are they on a date?"

Kawaii Chan looked up at Zane, he looked back at Kawaii Chan's cute expression. "Fine we'll go, spy, if you really want".

"Yay, I ship it", they both walked inside and sat at a table behind them covering their faces with the menus. They both silently listened in on their conversation.

"hey, Garthy dude have you been here before?"

"Once before, why?'

"Do you know a good thing to order?"

"Oh yeah", Garroth turned around his menu and pointed to the chicken kiev salad.

"Trust me it's delicious"

Blaze nodded and started scanning the drinks section.

Kawaii Chan giggled, "they are so on a date"

"My brother with Blaze, who's a werewolf???" Zane stared at them shocked but was soon interrupted by the waiter, "What would you two like to eat?" he said with a worker smile.

Kawaii Chan quickly read the first thing she saw, 

"2 raw crab leg gourmet burgers"

"Of course" the waiter said while leaving the table.

"Kawaii Chan do you know how expensive that is?'

"heh..heh..sorry Zane" she apologized

"Its ok" Zane sighed with a half smile,

It was soon time to order dessert.

"Hey, Kawaii Chan I have an idea," Zane said while standing up and going over to Kawaii Chan and whispering in her ear, once she heard his plan she started nodding happily.

the waiter came over and the two told them what they would like to order,

meanwhile, Garroth and Blaze were chatting happily until the waiter came over with a large bowl of ice cream and two spoons.

"Sorry, we didn't order-" Blaze put his hand over Garroth's mouth and smiled politely at the waiter,

"Thank you"

The waiter nodded and walked away.

"Why did you do that?"

"Free food dude!"

"But...", Garroth just smiled before pushing the whole bowl over to Blaze and watching him eat with stars in his eyes,

"He looks so childish and cute when he eats" Garroth thought.

Kawaii Chan frowned, "Garroth gave the whole bowl to Blaze, they were meant to share"

"c'mon Nana we should leave them be"

"okay," she said sadly and they jumped up and walked out.

Glaze - Aphmauजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें