Glaze - Chapter Five

"Garroth, GET UP!" Zane yelled shaking Garroth, he was laying in bed covered by his blankets.

"I don't wanna..." Garroth sniffed,

"Wait, are you crying?"

"Yes...."

Zane put on a caring expression and sat on Garroth's bed.

"Why are you crying?"

"MMM!"

"C'mon tell me..."

Garroth sniffed but soon answered, "I don't know."

"SERIOUSLY!" Zane stood up and walked out of the room while angrily muttering to himself. "I can't stop thinking about Blaze's reaction, why is it affecting me so bad?" Garroth said to himself, not wanting to put pressure on his baby brother, he stood up and walked towards the window and sadly stared at the glistening sea, he sighed and walked back to his bed and sat down. "Yeah, I know... I know I like him but if he liked me then why would he react like that, maybe.... because he just doesn't like me".

MEANWHILE...

Once Zane had left Garroth he quickly made a phone call to Kawaii Chan.

"Hi Zane, why are you calling me so early?"

"Well... I think Garroth's heartbroken"

"CALL BLAZE!"

"Ow, ok, ok"

He hung up and texted Blaze.

"Hey Blaze, something's wrong with Garroth"

"I'm coming over now"

Zane put his phone back in his pocket and headed towards the lounge room but before he could sit down there was a knock at the door, Zane immediately knew who it was and opened the door Blaze came speeding in heading towards Garroth's room. He bashed the door open making Garroth jump.

"I'm here!" Blaze yelled sitting next to Garroth, Garroth looked at his lap.

"Blaze, please leav-" before Garroth could finish Blaze grabbed Garroth pulling him into a hug, Garroth's face went red but soon he hugged back. A few seconds later they both let go, Garroth looked up at Blaze. "Blaze?", Garroth reassured himself and asked, "have you ever liked someone but you know they won't like you back?"

"Well... yeah exactly that".

"Then what do I?" Garroth said looking back at his lap.

"I...... I don't know" They both were looking at their laps now, both sadness in their eyes.

AUTHOR: another short chapter but at least the short ones got some progress, I'm making this story sad XD sorry but feelings will be shown in an unknown time in the future. (keep reading to find out when)