Glaze - Chapter Twelve

Blaze sat at his laptop watching random videos on DudeTube, he was trying to think of something else besides Garroth not showing up but it was not working. "What if he got sick? Or he might of gotten hurt, no, no, somebody would've told me. Maybe he was busy, or maybe he was on a date?" He thought, shock ran through his body.

MEANWHILE WITH GARROTH...

Garroth had already gotten home from hanging out with Ethan.

He smiled to himself, "I'm a pro at pick up lines now WAHAHAHAHA" Garroth loudly cheered but then a thought came to his mind. "I was supposed to meet Blaze" he quickly grabbed his phone almost dropping it.

G: Sorry about not coming today

MEANWHILE WITH BLAZE...

Blaze jumped up when a sudden notification scared him, he grabbed his phone and read the text. He hesitantly replied.

B: Did something happen?

G: well, you see...

B:what do I see?

G:I went to the beach early because it felt like it been ages since we hanged out but I got distracted when this guy, Ethan asked me out to lunch and kind of totally forgot, SORRY!

Blazes phone hit the floor, his eyes were filled with shock, "A-a-anot-ther d-dud-e as-sked HIM OUT!" he screamed and fell on the floor to grab his phone.

B: did you accept his offer? 

G: Yep! and he paid for everything!

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!?!?!"