Glaze - Chapter Eleven

Aphmau and Aaron were sitting at one of starlight famous cafes when a sudden thought came to her mind. "Hey Aaron, do you think our plan with Garroth and Blaze worked?"
"Well, there is no way to be sure, it's not like we did that much but we have to trust Kawaii Chan, remember she's an expert," Aaron said while shoving some sweet dessert into his mouth.
"Well, yeah she is but not when it comes to Zane, she's the most flustered around him" Aphmau giggled at Kawaii Chans different sides, but soon she went silent when she saw a black haired man and Garroth sitting at a nearby table. Aphmau squinted, trying to get a better look at the tall man, "Aaron! Look" Aaron switched his sights to the 2 men sitting at the table drinking some cold and delicious milkshakes. "Wait! What!"

MEANWHILE WITH CRYSTAL AND DANIEL...

It had been an hour since the 2s first meeting... like most people at lunchtime they sat at a table on the beach with some fast food they had just bought. "So how long have you been in starlight, Daniel?" Crystal asked placing her elbows on the rough, wooden table, "umm, let's see, I'd say about probably since the start of summer"
"Cool, so you must know this area well, am I right?" Daniel sudden
Y got nervous at this statement. "Well.. you see I'm not the kind of person who enjoys amusement parks or fancy places... s-so, umm...I have only been to the beaches and food places" Daniel stuttered embarrassed at his lack of knowledge. Crystal smiled and giggled slightly, she placed her hand on his. "Daniel, there is absolutely no need to be nervous around me, you are just so cute" Crystals eyes went in shock... "Ahh, oh no I was supposed to say that in my head" they both blushed and lost eye contact.

AUTHOR: sorry, for not uploading... he will cause you know. MY ONLY EXCUSE IS MATHS, HOMEWORK AND HIGH SCHOOL GOODBYE!