Glaze - Chapter Seventeen

3 weeks later...

Garroth and Ethan hanged out a lot and Blaze has distanced himself from everyone, especially Garroth.

Ethan and Garroth sat on a bench eating ice cream, "so...." Ethan said, Garroth turned his head from his ice cream and spoke "so what?", "whats bothering you?" Ethan asked with concern on his face."Huh?" Garroth tilted his head, the charcoal haired man smirked, "by any chance are you.." Ethan came closer to Garroth's face until their noses were on the edge of touching. "love sick?" Garroth eyes widened dropping his ice cream. "N-no, i-i-its not l-like that at all", Garroth sighed sadly and looked to his side. "My friend, no... he's... he's more than that, has been ignoring me, he won't answer my calls or text and I'm starting to get worried".

Ethan giggled to himself causing Garroth to dart his head around, "w-what!?", Ethan smiled and looked Garroth in the eye. "If this friend means so much to you then go visit him and set him straight", realization hit Garroth like a needle, he quickly stood from his seat. "You're right, I'll go see him now!" he said and started running off.

"Wait!" Ethan yelled from behind.

MEANWHILE WITH BLAZE...

He layed on the floor of his bedroom, purple painted on the bottom of his eyes.

"whyyyyyyyy meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I don't deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeee this" he moaned tossing and turning. he slowly sat up and looked around his room. He frowned harder st the sight of empty pizza boxes, "tch, great and nobody's in the house to get me some more", he got up and rummaged through his closet until he found a plain black hoodie. He walked out to into the living room, smelly, messy, hair and hobo clothes. "Blaze!" He immediately turned his attention to the door and saw a Blonde haired and blue eyed man peeking through the glass happily, he scanned the werewolf , suddenly his expression became concerned.

Author:XD, when the rival helps and by the way I'm sorry I been gone awhile but now I'm back anI promise I'll be uploading longer and more frequent chapters from now on!