Glaze - Chapter Nine

Travis ends the call with Kawaii Chan and nods at Katelyn, Katelyn smiles back, excited.

Blaze and Garroth hadn't hanged out for a while now so they were simply longing each other. Garroth had himself laying in an odd position on the couch watching some good old Netflix.  A sudden knock on the front door caused him to jump up, he walked over rubbing his eyes and yawning. "Come in," he said in an exhausted and drained tone, soon Travis walked in smirking.
"Garroth! My buddy! What's going on?"
"Nothing really, so what brings you over?"
"Well..." Travis laid his elbow on Garroth's shoulder.
"You must not let this take you down" Garroth raised an eyebrow but soon raised both when Travis grabbed his shoulder tightly. "Get back up and fight" Travis screamed like he was in the middle of a war.

MEANWHILE...

Katelyn punched Blaze causing him to slam the ground. Why?" Blaze asked raising a hand, "just needed to knock some sense into you that's all"

"Wha?"
Katelyn walked off leaving Blaze laying on the ground with a very confused expression.

BACK TO GARROTH...

Travis knelt on the ground raising his hands to the sky, he cried with overdramatic tears running down his face.

"This poor man has been cursed with the pain of heartbreak, please Irene uplift this curse"
Garroth was shocked. "how did he know!?!?"Garroth thought to himself.

"The plan is almost complete hehe"  she grinned creepily...

Author: sorry I haven't posted but next chapter will be an extra long chapter so see yah