Chapter 2

As I said in the description, this book can be seen as triggering. So please do not take the risk or anything like that. I'll do a recap as well in the next chapter. This is it! Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy."
~~~~~~

What's that annoying buzzing sound?

Is there a bee in my room? 

Or am I just in a bee hive?

That'd be so weird, like I'm the queen bee or something.

My eyes peeled open and I saw my phone blowing up next to my bed. Ha, I told mom and dad I'd get friends one day. With a groan, I got up and checked it.

'Hey dude I have to be quick but thanks for saving me yesterday. Meet me at Clermark Library next week on Monday. I'm on probation my parents and can't leave the house because of this stupid concussion. Unless you want to come here, here's the address. Text me but we're definitely going to the library, thanks and bye.' -Oscar.

There was an address tagged in the message.

He wants to talk to me? Oh gee, I guess this is my chance to make friends. But what do I say?

I can say my best pickup lines like:

Hey I'm a scientist want to be my experiment?

Or

Come here often? No? How about I make you come instead.

Or the classic:

Are you from Tennessee because you're the only 10 I see.

But those are all super creepy and sexual! I need some other ones like:

Did you just fart because you blew me away?

Or

I don't know, I think I like you, and I'm willing to get to know you because I like you so much.

Okay, now I just have to wait a week.

A single week. There's school today but my phone said I was going to be late. It's already 6:30.

Wait, it's 6:30! Oh no, I'm so late!

Quickly I took a shower and brushed back my hair before brushing my teeth and putting on clothes. Of course I went for some black skinny jeans and a black turtle neck. And secured the necklace Mom gave me when I was a kid.

Practically my whole closet is filled with turtlenecks and skinny jeans. But then again, there's a small percentage of all v-necks, from long sleeve to short sleeve.

It's just more comfortable.

Mom was looking at me with a raised eyebrow and shook her head.

"It's 7." She simply stated.

"And I'm 11?" I tried to crack a joke. Mom rolled her eyes and threw me a packet of Pop-Tarts.

"You're lucky you're a senior or else." She said swinging her bag over her shoulder, I slipped on my beat up converse before packing my bag and looked up at Mom.

Her hair was tied up in a messy bun and she was wearing her nice maroon blouse and black pencil skirt with wedges.

Jobs must suck.

"Mom, am I driving my car today or can I tag with you?" I asked standing up and walking by her side. She looked down at me and the time.

"It's not like you can walk home, can you?" She asked throwing me my keys. I accepted her answer as no and walked out of the house.