First word

This chapter will contain some cute family moments. Neveah is now 10 months old

Three months later

Davina's pov

I giggle as I watch Neveah crawl away from Kol who's chasing after her on his knees crawling "da! Hahaha" Neveah laughs as Kol gets nearer "I'm gonna getcha!" Kol says grinning and pulling silly faces at her each time she turns around to face him. "Aww" my mom says as she enters the room followed by my dad "she's a little gem" dad says smiling as Neveah giggles as Kol grabs her and gently spins around with her in his arms "she sure is and she's everything I could ever want" I say watching as Kol rubs his nose against Neveah's causing a smile to appear on her face.

"So how is wedding planning going?" I ask turning my attention back to my parents "it's going great we're sorting out the last final bits now" dad explains "that's great" I say "yeah it is we can't wait" mom says "neither can I speaking of which are you going to tell us the date?" I ask "the date is the 5th May" mom says "that's like three months away" I say they nod "yeah we know and we hope you can make it" dad says "of course I wouldn't miss it for the world" I say giving them a smile.

.
.
.
"Bye Mom bye dad" I say waving off my parents as they leave the house "bye Davina" they say just before I shut the door. I walk back into the living room "Who's my precious little girl?" Kol coos tickling Neveah "hahaha" she giggles squirming in his arms "you are of course" Kol coos tapping her nose making her smile "dada!" She squeals shocking us. "Did she just...." He starts to say "that was her first word" I say walking over to them getting all teary eyed "oh my sweetie can you say that again?" Kol asks his eyes glistening with happy tears threatening to spill "dada!" She says patting his cheek "she said it again she said dada" he says "dada" she says making us laugh "that's right I'm your daddy" he says kissing her forehead as one single tear rolls down his cheek and my heart soars at the sight. "You're so clever baby" I say rubbing her cheek "mama!" she squeals with a smile on her face "yes that's right" I sniffles as tears fall down my face "mama! Dada!" She squeals clapping her hands as she bounces in Kol's arms making us laugh "oh sweetheart you really are precious" Kol says pressing a kiss on her forehead "she's more than precious" I say taking one of her hands and gently rubbing it with my thumb.

Kol's pov

The amount of happiness I'm feeling right now is unbelievable I've never felt so happy, my baby girl just spoke her first word and it was dada and not long after she said mama, I've never been so proud. Davina and Neveah are the most incredible things I have in my life they're everything I've ever wanted and I will never let anything happen to either of them.

What did you think? The chapter was short I know but the next one will be longer.

Stay tuned for more

Vote and comment