SPECIAL ANONCEMENT!

Sorry this isn't a chapter this is an advertisement of sort.

Because I'm such a kolvina dork and I know there's so many of you who like them too and you like my stories so I'm deciding whether or not to write another story about them it depends on how many votes I get. If I do get enough votes then I will be doing a fairytale Kolvina story but I need your help on which fairytale story you'd like for kolvina choices are listed below.....

1. Snow White
2. Sleeping beauty
3. Beauty and the beast
4. Cinderella
5. Peter Pan

The one that gets the most votes will be the new story for Kolvina and it won't be the same as the Disney films or the live action Disney films of course, they will be full on gory, violent, sexual and dark to the best of my imagination abilities.

I'll be in no rush to start writing the new story as I'm really busy focusing on Our always and Forever (sequel to unexpected) and twist of fate at the moment. I will release the new story at the end of November or the beginning of December as that will give me loads of time to not hurry and I should have a good few chapters done and ready by then.

But I will only make another if I get enough votes on this page, I'd like to know if anyone would be interested in another Kolvina story and if they would read it if it were a fairytale story because I have quite a few great ideas already.

So if you are interested and want to see another Kolvina story then please vote and comment which fairytale you'd like me to do.