Heading Home

Warning contains some slightly mature content and inappropriate language

Davina's pov

It's been a week and a half since Kol turned up at my aunt's apartment to explain himself and ended up together again and I'm honestly not regretting the decision of giving him another chance he's been so sweet to me and he's opened up to me about himself, he told me how he was a witch when he was human but lost his magic when he became a vampire, he also explained to me about how he and his siblings became vampires and there's much more he's told me and I've never closer to him now that I know more about him and I can't believe I'm saying this but I actually understand Klaus too, I understand all of them to a degree they've been through a lot since before they became vampires but that doesn't make it okay for them to go round killing people just too please themselves that I don't agree with.

Today me and Kol are heading back to Mystic falls for a few reasons, one I finally decided it was time I went home like I promised aunt Josie, two I miss my dad and uncle along with Bonnie and Caroline heck I even miss Elena we were actually getting along before I left and the third reason is because of Klaus he rang Kol this morning and demanded that he return to Mystic falls within the next few hours when Kol questioned why he needed to come home Klaus told him how their father had returned but he was now dead and that they were free, Kol was stunned to hear that their father was dead well his father as from what Kol told me him and siblings have the same father except for Klaus who has a different father which actually makes so much sense as to why Klaus is a Werewolf and a vampire while his siblings are just vampires, I feel terrible for all them having a father like Mikael who was nothing but an abusive horrid father to them while they were growing up and even more abusive when he became a vampire especially when he found out Klaus wasn't his son, Mikael had been chasing after Kol and his siblings for 1000 years on the intent of killing Klaus because he wasn't his son and blamed him for the death of their younger brother Henrik who was killed by a Werewolf.

It took me and Kol 20 minutes to pack our things and put them in his car, there wasn't much to put in his car we only had my suitcase and his duffle bag so once everything was in the car Kol checked us out the hotel we had been staying for the past two days, Kol stopped at the petrol station next to the hotel and filled up the car as we were running low on petrol then we set off down the road.

3 hours later

I groan in discomfort as I wake up from my nap, I crank my neck slightly hearing a click as I do then I shuffle in my seat trying to get comfy but damn it's gets rather uncomfortable when you sit in a car for hours "alright love?" Kol asks placing a hand on my knee stroking it "yeah I'm just very uncomfortable but no biggy" I say "there's a diner 15 minutes away do you want to stop for a bit and get something to eat?" He asks I nod eagerly "yes if that's okay with you" I say as I know he needs to get home as fast as possible so he doesn't get in trouble with Klaus "darling don't worry about Klaus he can sit patiently and wait for me to get back" he says taking my hand in his rubbing my knuckle with his thumb "it's not him I'm worried about it's you" I say he sighs "Davina I'll be fine I promise I can handle Klaus" he says with a smile "I know but I just can't help but worry about you" I say he brings my hand up to his lips and places a gentle kiss on it "I think it's very adorable that you worry about me but there's no need to be Klaus won't do anything and if he does then he'll have one beautiful nasty little witch to deal with" he says making me giggle a little he grins and gently squeezes my hand.

We arrive at the diner 11 minutes later, we head straight inside once Kol found a parking space. We sit in a booth by the window and we wait for someone to come take our order "this place is cute" I say looking around "you're cuter" he says giving me a wink making me blush "oh shush" I say he gasps "how rude" he says pretending to be offended I just shake my head and giggle at him "you're such a kid" I say "I'm no kid love I'm a man" he says flecking out his arm trying to show off his muscles through the grey shirt he wore "how can you be so sure?" I ask playfully "a man knows how to please his girl sexually" he says with a grin "that right" I say raising an eyebrow he moves round the table to sit next to me "totally and you know it you love it when my thick cock is inside you pounding into you rubbing against your soft walls" he whispers in my ear I feel myself get wet so I clamp my legs shut "the waiters coming" I say spotting a man walking over to us, Kol moves back to his side as the man approaches "hello my name is Denis welcome to Pete's diner what would you like to order?" He asks with a pen and notepad in hand "can we have one steak and fries with bourbon and one spaghetti and meatballs with a banana milkshake" Kol says the waiter writes everything down then looks up at us "okay your food will be here in 20 minutes" he says before walking off leaving me and Kol alone.

20 minutes later

Our food arrives and we instantly dig in, I moan slightly when the food touches my tongue, my taste buds dancing wildly "nice?" Kol asks I nod "yeah it's delicious how's yours?" I ask "it's alright I could do with some blood though" he says "wait until we're done here you can drink from someone outside but don't drink too much blood we don't need anyone dying on us" I say looking at him sternly "got it love" he says sipping his bourbon.

Once we've finished our food Kol pays the bill and we head outside I wait in his car while he goes to feed on someone, he comes back 5 minutes later wiping blood off his mouth "is the person okay?" I ask once he gets in the car "yeah he is fine I fed him my blood to heal him and then I compelled him to forget everything" he says "good" I say "now home we go" he says pulling out of the parking space and driving off back onto the road.

This chapter ends here, a new chapter will be uploaded in the next few days so stay tuned for more

Vote and comment