Two dates part 2

This part starts from when Caroline practically pushed Davina and Kol out the house. Warning contains steamy sex enjoy

Davina's pov

Once the door is shut me and Kol head to his car "so where we going?" I ask as he pulls out of the driveway "we're going to a hotel" he says "what we can't leave Neveah all night I only pumped out milk for one bottle" I say he grins grabbing my hand "relax we're not staying at the hotel we're simply going to sneak into the hotel, take a room key, sneak into a room and have sex once we're done we'll simply sneak back out" he says I roll my eyes at him "couldn't think of anything else?" I ask he shakes his head no. "I can't think of a better way to spend these few hours we have alone before we head back to Neveah" he says letting go of my hand and placing his hand on my thigh squeezing it I whimper slightly as it turns me on  "sneaky sex in a hotel room how does that sound?" He asks moving his hand up my thigh "good" I say biting my lip as his hand goes further up, I watch as he furrows his eyebrows when his hand disappears under my dress "are you wearing underwear?" He asks "no" I say with a smirk "so you knew we'd be getting intimate tonight?" He asks "no I just simply forgot" I say playing around "I see" he says moving his hand to my pussy and cupping it making me whimper "dirty girl just you wait" he says removing his hand from my crotch I clench my legs together to relieve some pressure damn I'm so horny I can't wait to get to the hotel.

We soon arrive at the hotel and we're quick to get out the car, Kol locks the car before bringing me close to him and vamp speeding us to the entrance of the hotel which wasn't necessary but he's horny and so am I so can't really blame him. We enter the hotel and sneak over to the reception desk which is luckily unoccupied at the moment, Kol looks around before going behind the desk and grabbing a key then vamp speeds to me "room 23" he says looking at the key "well love looks like we're taking the elevator" he says with a grin "let's go then" I say with a smirk of my own as I turn on my heal and head over to the elevator, I feel Kol's eyes on my ass so I start swaying my hips slightly to tease him and I can practically hear him smirking as I do, this will be a fun night.

Once we get in the elevator Kol presses the floor level we need as the doors close, once the elevator starts moving he turns to me and presses me up against the elevator wall "now what to do with you until we get to our floor" he says I look at him alluringly as I reach down and firmly stroke his crotch making him groan "I'm just getting you ready" I say cheekily as I unzip his jeans slipping my hand through the hole of his zipper and groping his covered cock which hardens and twitches at my touch making him groan again. "shit" he groans pressing his body against mine, I press my lips against his in a passionate kiss I feel his hands move up and down my body. He slips both hands under my dress and squeezes my bare ass cheeks making me moan into the kiss. I pull away panting as the elevator stops and the doors open with a ping, Kol grabs me by the waist and vamp speeds us to room 23 he quickly unlocks the door and opens it. I enter the room and look around as I hear Kol enter the room and shut the door, locking it so nobody can enter.

I stay rooted to my spot as I feel him stand behind me, he wraps his arms around me "now where were we?" He asks I tremble as his breath hits my neck "I can't remember" I joke I feel him grin "interesting since you were just touching my cock in the elevator" he whispers in my ear as he moves one of his hands "it was through your boxers" I say gasping as he slips his wandering hand up my dress and starts rubbing my clit. "I'm so glad you didn't wear underwear it makes things easier for me" he says placing light kisses on my neck as he rubs harder "ohhh" I moan closing my eyes leaning my back against his chest as my body goes all tingly from the pleasure "do you want me?" He asks slipping a finger inside me making me gasp "yes" I whimper clenching my legs shut but he pries them back open and thrusts his finger in and out of my pussy. "damn you feel so tight and wet" he says slipping a second finger inside me "can't wait to get inside you" he adds kissing up and down my neck as he thrusts his fingers into me and rubs my clit.