Chapter 31: I hope you're happy

-Brianna-

Today is Tuesday. Nothing interesting is happening, for me at least. Brance is coming today. Mom is going bonkers. She has liked been running around like she is on roller blades and checking my room just to make sure a volcano hasn't exploded in my room. "Homey Brance is coming over! Start getting ready!" She got,s down the hall. "K mom!" I call. I am trying to be happy but I still am getting over the Tommy situation. Mother knows best.

Right?

"Bree, did you here me? Get ready!"

"Yes mom! God!" I close my door and grab my phone. I scroll through my music. I can't decide between Small Bump or Break Even. I choose Small Bump. I walk over to my drawer. I have been wearing my hair down a lot. I put it in a fish tail. I grab on a lace skirt which goes down by 2 inches, a velvet top and a white sweater. I get on some white high top converse and I go out.

3 Hours have passed! 3 whole hours and yet Brance has not come. "I can't believe he is standing me up!" Mom says. She wipes a tear. Ding dong! Mom dashes to the door. "Is this Mrs. Brown's house?" Says a deep voice. Kinda sexy.... What the hell?! I don't know him! "Yes?" I say. I slowly open the door. It's Brance. "Brianna right? Or should I call you Bri?"

"Um Brianna is fine and it is spelled B-R-E-E"

"That's cool."

"Yeah, she is in the kitchen."

"Thanks a bunch kid." He ruffles my hair and walks into the kitchen. "Thanks a bunch kid." I mimic him. "Brianna? Could you pass the broccoli honey?" Mom asks. "Yes mother." I reply and pass it over to him very slowly.

2 hours later.

I went upstairs and read for a bit.

Mom and Brance were talking and I crept near the door. "May I stay the night?" "Yeah definitely in the guest room."

"Of course Delilah."

"Night."

He is staying the night?

Uhhhhhhhhhhh

---------

Hey guys!

Sorry for the short chapter but, I have been busy in NY and camp is coming up.

So I will update on switched up and could you read my new book? It would mean the world to me!

Thank you for your patience

Luv you my Snickerdoodles!

-Maddie!

Recommended Books to read:

The forgotten fairy: bluresofhues

The Detective's Sister: phoebe_wv

The Arena seires: the_water_child

Live the dream: _ballet_dancer10

The freedom war: Bazziepeterson