Chapter 16: moms house

Hey guys! Just a heads I am working on Switched up also. Meaning I won't update until further notice. Please be patient with me and enjoy the chapter. Also HOLY CRAP 150 reads?! I am so thankful thanks so much you guys I love you my little dreamers!!!!!!

- Maddie

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Kylie~

I slowly get off the bus. "Thank you for riding with us." Says the conductor's bland voice. "Um, thanks for having me." I reply. The conductor tips his pale ripped hat and the trail roars out into the sunset.

Pearl pokes her head out and observes California. The smell of French fries and Sandwiches fills the air. I look around. I find a KFC at the train station. I rumble through my bag.

I hope I have enough money I am starving

I find 2 twenty dollar bills hidden in my bag. "We have enough Pearl!" I squeal. I grab my roller suit case and sling my bag with Pearl in it over my shoulder and walk over to the KFC.

"Welcome to KFC! What would you like?" Says a Women's cheery voice. "I would like some French fries and a Bucket full of chicken please." I reply. She smiles and goes over to get the food.

I wait patiently and I smile as the food comes over to me. I get up to go grab a soda. "We meet again huh?" Says a voice. I whip my hair around to a boy about my age holding a ice cream. He wears a black shirt with a skull. He was blue jeans with silver chains. "Um do I know you?" I ask. "Yeah! Remember Camp Luman?" He replies. "There were tons of boys at the camp um..." "Jack Riley." "Jack, what cabin were you- never mind. I don't know who you are. Goodbye Jack Riley." I turn around to walk back to my table. "Wait!" He grabs my hand and jerks me towards him.

"We danced at the barnyard! Don't you remember that!" "No! I don't! Let me go!" He releases. "I am getting out of here!" I grab my lunch and my suitcase and bag. Pearl picks her head out again as we dash out of KFC.

I wait in the cold for my moms car to drive by and pick me up. A limo drives by. "Come on Snuggles." A lady in a leopard print fur coat with a poodle comes into the limo. "Move Peasant." She mummers to me. "Sorry." I move out of the way. She smiles and chuckles a little then goes in the car and drives off.

"Sweetie?!" Mom calls. "Mom!" I call, "I missed you!" I squeeze her tightly.

"Let's get in the car shall we?"

We buckle in and drive off.

I can't wait for all the fun to begin.

Hello my fellow people!!! What's uppppp!!!! So this has been a long time since I have updated...like a long time you know... ANY WAYS I am back and I will be updating next Tuesday so YAY!!! Ily you guyssss bye!

-Maddie

P.S. don't forget to read Grey Skies and read Switched up!!! Ily yah!