chapter 29: It's on (Part 1)

-Kelsey-

Bing bing bing! My alarm clock goes off. I slam it hard. "Ow...." I moan. I get up an check my phone. 6:30. I guess Ashley got me on time schedule. I slip out of bed and roll onto the floor. My belly burns from the rug. I drag my self to my burrow. I put on a solid dark blue shirt and a floral skirt with a white sweater.

I walk down the hall. Ashley smiles at me. "Hey!" she remarks as she slowly brushes her hair. "Hey what-" I stop. She starts opens the drawer and takes out the curling iron. "A-are you curling your hair?" I asked not knowing what to say. "Um what?" She looks nervous, her mouth twitches.

"Its fine, you can tell me!"

"Um, okay fine! I texted Lana, Meya, Abby and Lainey and they said yeah." She smiles

"So, how's Jason?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Ash, I know what's up."

"Jason just walked me home is all."

"Yeah, I saw," I reply, I twist my hair and put it in a little braided up down. I smile at Ashley. "Hey do u wanna walk to school together?" I ask. "Yeah sure!" She says without looking at me.

I go down stairs. Mom is there but not Mrs. Green. "Hey honey." She smiles and takes a sip of coffee. "Hey mommy, Ashley and I are going to walk to school." I say, taking a bite out of a sesame seed bagel. "Yeah, yeah." She replies. She flips through the pages of Wall Street Journal. I look at the front, the article reads.

A remarkable rehearsal for Billy Elliot

By: Anne Maine

The story of a boy dreamed of dancing brings the story on to the stage on broadway. 'I never knew that this could happen.' Says Tom Jackson. Former director of Aladdin. 'We are getting fabulous reviews on the rehearsals. I believe that we have some work to do but we will get through it.' says Tara Green, famous actress who plays the dance teacher who teaches Billy the art of dance.

As Billy Elliot comes t0 life, the stress of lights sound and choreography have been a few errors. Interviewer Jane Prophet was interested and was looking around. She interviewed, Amber Norway and Jason Benson to figure out what the fuss was about.

Continue to A4 to read more.

I could not just ask for the paper. I realized that Ashley was sitting next to me reading the paper. "Hello Mr. Thompson." Ashley says taking a bite out of her lucky charms. "Please you can call me Garrett." Dad kisses me on the forehead and grabs the news paper from mom. "Well we better go, come on Kels lets go." She takes my hand and gives me my backpack. My phone rings:

Miranda (2) messages (212) 460-9113 sent you a message. "What the fudge? Do you recognize this number." I ask Ashley, "No, who the hell is that." Ashley looks at me with concerned eyes. "I don't know." I look at the time, 7:13. "Lets go." I say.

~7:45 Jordan Mel Middle School, Eighth grade lockers~

As we approach school, I hear a familiar voice, "How is making out with your boyfriend?"

Skylar.

"Fine, thanks for asking." I smile before turning on my heel to head to algebra 1. "Colby is MINE!" Skylar shouts and pushes me against a locker. "You don't want to mess with me." I growl, "Aw, pip squirt getting a little feisty are we?" Skylar smirks. "ARRRGHHHH!" I scream and punch her. "Del'Rae you better watch your judgement, cause you have know idea what I am capable of." I hiss. I release and walk away.

A bystander screams, "KELSEY LOOK OUT!" Skylar hits me in the back of the head and slams me against a wall and hits my head three times. "Thompson you better watch your judgement cause you have no idea of what I am capable of." I feel blood go into my mouth.

It does taste like metal.

"Skylar Del'Rae and Kelsey Thompson to Mr. Gardener's office, Skylar Del'Rae and Kelsey Thompson to Mr. Gardener's office." Skylar looks at me. "Look who is getting suspended." Skylar babies me. "I wouldn't be to sure." I smirk.

Skylar shoves me and starts walking, I follow.

Shit, who is gonna get suspended, me or her?

Who knows.

------------------------------------------

Hey snicker doodles,

SO sorry for not posting, holy snicker doodle, 963 READS!!!! AHHHHHHH This is cray cray

I wont be posting for a bit, I am traveling to Tahoe and NY so I will update sometime soon.

Maybe tuesday? Idk.

Also the ship name for Mike and Kylie is KIKE by Spirt_Dreamer. Congrats!

thanks for being patient! Love yah Snickerdoodles!

-Maddie :)